6. Heartbroken

Today is the day . Its the day your actually going to confess to C/N that you love him . You had the longest crush on him ever since 3rd grade and after so many years your going to open up to him and confess your feelings to him .

You just graduated high school and you had butterflies in your stomach . The scene is set and the time is right .

"C/N can you please meet me at the park" you asked "I need to tell you something privately"

"Sure"said C/n "I'll see ya then"

*time skip*

"So you wanted to speak with me?"c/n said confused

"Well....um..."you stuttered . You were shaking now . You were really nervous and you fiddled with your fingers and then finally you said it . "I have a crush on you.... I've always have been from the very very start .... Every time I see you my heart skips a beat and you are the center of my world and you changed my life to be a better person..."

C/n was completely speechless.

"Y/n...." C/n answered "I really don't know what to say.. I'm sorry but-"

"What do you mean?"You asked

"I'm sorry but I don't feel the same way" C/N said coldly

This shattered you into bits . Them words melted into your mind I don't feel the same way . Just those words repeated over and over again. You couldn't believe it . All that confidence and hope you built was shattered and crushed .

One month later......

You're now at college studying to be a doctor but you still can't get over the fact that c/n rejected you . But today was probably even more heartbreaking than being rejected .

You were taking a bus to campus and once you got off you saw the most heartbreaking scene . You saw two familiar looking faces, one boy and the other girl . You noticed the boy had c/h/c hair and c/e/c eyes . He was none other than c/n and he was with a familiar looking girl which you knew straight off the bat who it was, R/V. You saw c/n's arms snake around r/v's waist and whispered something to her that made r/v giggle . C/n kissed r/v passionately and soon enough r/v returned the kiss . You couldn't believe what you were seeing and before they could see you . You ran .

/////////////////

Yoooo waddup guys! I really hope you enjoyed this part . There is gonna be a part 2 and it will be published on either Friday or Saturday for sure . Sorry for the lack of uploads on parts for it is really hard to get inspiration here in this world these days . But anyways I'll see you in the next part and when I upload!

~ fetus signing out!