10. A deal

"Okay class I have a challenge!" Announced the teacher

Everyone muttered to one another.
"A challenge? I always love a good challenge"
"I wonder what this will be about?"

"I want you to do a book report on a book you've read starting today and once your done I want you to put it in this box" said the teacher holding up a box "at the end of this month I will do a raffle and whoever wins gets to choose between a Hogwarts griffindoor hat (if not grifindoor, any other house)  or a hunger games necklace (you can change the necklace to a ruby encrusted necklace if you want) so I hope you get them book reports in fast!"

*time skip*

"Y/n I want to make a deal" c/n proposed as both of you ate ice cream at the park. You turn your gaze to face C/n and raised an eyebrow.

"And what kind of deal are you offering?" You questioned whilst finishing (favourite ice cream flavor) ice-cream

"If you win the raffle" began C/n "you owe me the griffindoor/other house hat. But if I win I'll give you the hunger games necklace,"

You purse your lips, thinking about this bargain. It did seem like a good idea.

C/n holdd out his hand for you to shake. You eye him up and down, your gaze on his face darting to his hand in front of you. A breath escapes your lips as you reached for his hand. You shook it firmly, agreeing to such a bargain.

"Deal."

*time skip brought to you by how fast my 12 year old self made you accept the deal, sincerely 2020 me editing at midnight*

Your head was in yet another book . This is your 3rd book today and you were reading (favourite book). It's actually quite an interesting story.

You heard faint footsteps getting louder and louder. Knowing that is was C/n, you heard him pull out a chair and take a seat next to you.

"Y/n are you seriously reading another book?!" C/n asked in disbelief

You nodded, still keeping your eyes on the words sprawled on the thin pages. You wanted this badly for some reason . It felt like your life just depended on it and your hard work would go to waste if you didn't win the hat.

*Time skip because I'm the queen of England*

The teacher shuffled around the book reports in the box .

"We are now first going to pick the winner for the girls"

She takes out a book report that had been folded like all the rest. All the girls, including you were frozen stiff. You fumble with your fingers and bite your lip, trying to peel off the skin.

"And the winner is..."

"please, please, please let it be me" you begged to yourself quietly.

"Y/n l/n!!"

Clapping was immediately heard in the room, caused by all your peers. You let out a sigh of relief and your shoulders relaxed.
Your wish came true.  You beamed with happiness as you walk up to the teacher to claim your well earned prize, the griffindoor hat .

"Now we choose the boys!" The teacher announced once you had finally sat down.

Like what she did with the girls, she took out a report and carefully unfolded it. Not a sound was heard in the room. All eyes were glued to the teacher.

"C/n c/l/n!"

Author : lol DUH

Reader : omg please don't ruin it

C/n with swagger walked up to claim his prize which was the hunger games necklace. Everyone raised eyebrows as to why he would choose a necklace but he seemed to shrug off the questionable states he was getting . When c/n made his way back to his seat he whispered something in your ear before turning his attention elsewhere.

"Meet me outside when school is over"

*time skip to after school because I apparently am not bothered to write the other school details*

You handed him the griffindoor/house name hat, giving him a sincere smile.

"As negotiated, you have your hat"

C/n's mouth curves into a grin as he snatches the hat (wig snatched HHHH) from your grasp. He hastily tries it on.

"Well? How do I look?"

You stare at his face with the hat on. His
C/e/C eyes were twinkling from his obvious delight. Only a small strand of his C/h/C was peeking out from the hat.

"It looks good on you!" You comment "I'm glad you like it. Now where's my prize?"

C/n's grin turns into a lopsided one as he scratches the back of his neck.

"Turn around" He ordered
"And pull your hair up"

You turn around and hold your hair up . It wasn't long until you felt a cold presence wrap around your neck as the hunger games logo rested between your collars.
You spin around to let C/n view you.

C/n froze for a moment to stare at you.
"Wow.. y/n it does look good on you.."

You look down at your neck to touch the necklace.
"Its... it's ..beautiful" you mutter, feeling your cheeks heat up from C/n's recent remark "I love it C/n... Thank you."

"Well I can say that this was a very good deal!" C/n replies "It was a pleasure doin business with ya y/n!"

C/n was about to walk home before he totally did a full one eighty.

"Oh and one more thing!"

You didn't have time to get a grip of your surroundings. The next thing you knew was that your lips were on C/n's. His hands soon found their way to your hair, gently playing with it. Your arms slowly wrap around his neck as you ease into the kiss.

The both of you never really said it but it was at this point that maybe this deal just created a bridge for two souls to come together.

"Y/n hurry up!"

You break away from the kiss to see B/f/n tapping her foot impatiently.

"Look Y/n I know you wanna keep maki g out with your new hat crazy boyfriend"
B/f/n states "But we have to go home now! It's freezing!"

A chuckle escapes you and C/n's lips.
You roll your eyes.

"Guess I'm gonna have to go C/n" you profess

C/n gives you quick peck on the lips and winks at you.

"That's okay. I'll see you around babe!"

////////////////////

Thanks for waiting patiently for another one shot to come out and this book has hit 300 and something views! You guys are just awesome and I couldn't thank you guys enough since you deserve everything in life.

(Author A/n 2020 : Damn 300 views? That makes me nostalgic now)

  Anyways I hope you guys have a nice day!

fetus signing out!

~H. A