I'll wait.

Right so I was cleaning my room when I found this sappy love story I wrote at the age of 10 for some creative writing shiz and thought it seemed cringy but somewhat decent? 

So ya girl edited it by just a smidge, trying to make it seem less sappy but keep its originality at the same time.  

I was also debating whether to use c/n or c/c for this oneshot but decided to just use c/n due to the fact that I know some people's main crushes are actually celebrities. For those who's crushes are not celebrities then you can say that your crush is actually famous.

Hope you enjoy my ten year old self's weird imagination! 

////////

You knew it has been... a few months since you've spoken to him.

I'm sorry.

But after the breakup was revealed, you felt your whole world collapse. You and c/n have been receiving nonstop questions and comments, both polite and unpleasant, and you thought it was about time you gave them the full scoop. 

Shortly after the breakup, you moved back to your hometown, where you currently resided. You simply felt the need to get away from him. Not because you hated him (..well.. you don't think you could ever bring yourself to anyway) but because you needed space. You knew c/n would ask you to come back. But you just couldn't take it anymore. It hurt, every day, to receive all that hate from his fans. Like tiny knives stabbing at every flaw, every imperfection you ever had.

But he..he did not judge you. He knew nobody in this world was perfect. Just because he was an idol didn't mean he didn't have problems here and there. 

"We are all equal. We are all the same. Only one thing bounds us all together, and that's life. We are all living, and that is what matters the most. Life is precious. You must never give it up."

The fans assumed you both had a somewhat stable relationship. He believed all was well. But you begged to differ. He was never there. When you were sad, when you were  mad, even in your happiest times, he was never present. Constantly busy, occupied by his idol duties, the duties that came along with fame and glory. 

You couldn't blame him, except for the fact that he had chosen this life himself. He constantly apologised for not being there for you. You would smile and assure him that everything was okay. A peck on the cheek and he was gone once more. But nothing was okay.

*flashback*

You waited for hours at the fountain both you and c/n would always hang out in when he wouldn't be so busy. Hours and hours and hours. Hours that seemed to stretch beyond eternity. He was supposed to be here at 11:15. You dropped your gaze to your f/c watch. Tears welled up in your eyes which slowly rolled down your cheeks, barely visible in the pouring rain. Your hair was wet and your clothes that you took the time to picking out to look presentable in front of c/n  were drenched. 

If you had known you had to wait so long, you would've brought your umbrella. No, that's a lie. You knew you would have to wait again. It happened every day. Why did you believe today would be different? That he would actually show up, on time, and both of you could head off, like a normal couple, together? He's always late. Always.

Midnight. You could see his silhouette from the distance coming closer, his features becoming clearer . His tall frame was prominent and worry was written all over his face. He was looking for you. Although you didn't wave, you didn't make a sound. But the tears started flowing out of your eyes once again. The gentle warm tears contrasted with the bitter, salty taste of the fat raindrops dripping down your nose. You hastily brushed them away. You wouldn't cry. Not in front of him.