Depressed

This one shot is supposed to say that if you're having a bad day or going through tough times, just note that people care for you. If you have any problems, you can message me them and I'll reply because I care.

2022 update : Trigger warning for any of you who may be going through depression, struggle with self harm or have an eating disorder. I wrote this when I was eleven years old so I'm sorry if some parts may seem too extreme or insensitive. I'm currently working on trying to fact check everything but with about 60 one shots and a buckload of drafts, it's a lot .

////////////////////////////

Ugh another day of hell ...

You sat up your bed in puffy red eyes from crying yourself to sleep . You hated school, you hated your family . Your mother died so your father remarried to a smelly idiot called Katie and he died as well! (if your name is Katie then please don't be offended by thisplease change it to any name you want)
Katie wasn't that kind and caring mother you would have . Instead she was a cruel and abusive mother . She doesn't deserve the title mother at all.

"Rodent!" Screamed Katie from down stairs "Get dressed for school this instant or you will get extra beating and I'll stop send you there and you'll live on the streets!"

You sighed . You really didn't want to live in this world anymore . You started to undress to hop into the shower and every scar and cut decorated your skin . You took a look at yourself in the mirror . You saw this sickly off coloured girl with a skinny body, that looked like they could be a part of the science lab or a victim of the Irish famine. The ribcage stuck out almost like a sore thumb.

"Ugly , your just plain ugly . That's why no one likes you" hissed the voice in your head "not even HIM . Not even
c/n . He sees you as scum under his feet"

A tear started to form in your eye but you forcefully wiped it away . You then hopped into the shower .

*flashback *

"Mommy when are you coming back home?" Your 5 year old self said

"I'll be back before you know it sweetie, I'm just going to get groceries"

You hugged your mom

"I love you mommy"

"I love you to munchkin"

*time skip*

"Daddy where's mommy? Its been 3 hours!"

"She'll be back any moment now"

Suddenly the telephone rang and your dad went to go answer it .

"Hello? ..... Yes I'm her husband...... WHAT?! …… no......This has to be a joke...........OK... I'm sorry...I'll go see her"

He hung up and walked over to you .

"Mommy is in a better place now"

"What do you mean?"

"Mommy isn't coming home"

"But I want mommy to come home!" You screamed "I
want mommy now!"