Matched.

So the editor aka Alice (2020 update, former editor) has made this awesome cannon with my friend lanah and this chap called Ryan.

Me being the awesome friend I am decided to write about it.

So please spam the comment section with the hash tag #Ryanah and on her wattpad account (which will be at the end of this one shot) to show her some love!

LOL ENJOY!!!!

///////

"N-No Y/n please don't do this!"

"Break up with her or die"

"B-b-but I lov-"
You whip out your knife and with one swift movement, cut his head off and ripped his heart out and throws his organs out the window . Bare handed.
The next thing you saw was blood. Beautiful crimson liquid on your white hoodie. To sum it up. You were basically drenched in blood. From head to toe.

You took out the once used to be alive of a body that your friend Lanah called her 'boyfriend's phone. Opening up his text messages you saw something that disgusted you.

Becky (if your name is Becky or Rebecca, sorry for the rudeness. Plz change it to another name)

To Becky, From James.
I love you. How many times do I have to prove that?! I'd rather leave lanah for you.

You scoffed in disgust removing the pang of guilt in your heart for killing the man your friend loved. He cheated on her.. And he said he loved her.. People like him deserve hell.
You screenshoted the message sending it to your friend with a pang of guilt. It would hurt her to see it but it has to be done.
Slowly, you typed the sentence attached to the photo sent stating "I found someone else, We're done."

And with that you chucked the phone back onto his pocket and grabbed one of his hands to burn the body.
What you didn't know was that somebody was watching you from the shadows and abruptly stepped forward.

Your eyes widened seeing the figure before your very eyes and you quickly pulled out the knife from the corpse you killed but before he could, he placed a finger over your naturally red lips.
It was a boy.

"Don't." he said firmly but calmly "If you do, I'll tell your precious little friend that you murdered her what she thinks is an angel of a boyfriend"

You laughed like a maniac
"pfff like anyone would believe you!" You snorted before tensing your voice and speaking through gritted teeth"I'll make sure to kill you first before you can even try"

The boy slowly took out his phone with a blank expression. On the phone you saw a video of you killing him and how you looked through his phone. Your eyes widened. He then pressed on a number realising it was Lanah's and slowly moved his index finger about to touch the send button.

"Don't even think about it" you said blankly with bits of your hair draping over your eyes as you looked down.

A wide smirk plastered on his face.
"I thought so.."

"Do not tell anybody about this..."

"Don't worry.... I won't" the boy said revealing his face as it shone in the moonlight.

His skin pale, bloodshot eyes, messy hair and an insane smirk.
"all you have to do is do a little favour for me"

"And what is that?"

"Join me" He says slowly "Join me in the society of the best killers around"

"You know" you began "This could be the first person I've killed.."