4. A dream

Everything felt like a blur. 

The edges of your vision seemed to be blurred and cloudy, almost as if there was steam covering glass. 

You sit on the bench under a big oak tree, gazing up at the trees that tower over the cocktail blue sky. A light shined through the trees, illuminating where you stood. 

 You look down to see yourself wearing a white dress made out of silk, it gave the illusion that you looked like a goddess.  Your H/C (hair colour) locks leaned softly on your shoulders(or waist depending on your hair length) . The colours of nature seemed so bright as your dress glowed which gave you a more heavenly look. You wandered around barefoot, feeling the soft grass. In which to every step you left a trail of white rose petals.

You come across a lake and you run your hands through the water, feeling the chill it sent down your spine. A few moments later a figure appears behind you.

 You turn around and see C/N wearing a tuxedo . His E/C (eye colour) eyes shine like stars that instantly dazzles you and his H/C hair looked soft and silky. He smiles at you and his eyes light up even more when he gave you a delicate white rose. Dew carefully decorated the rose and the thorns were soft instead of sharp.

He broke off a piece of the stem and gently placed the rose in your hair, both your smiles never faded

You smiled at C/N and suddenly he pulled you into a kiss. His lips felt like rose petals and tasted like cherry and you smiled into the kiss. You didn't know what these feeling were but something in your mind told you that you were in love with him and how you couldn't believe something you longed for a while now was actually coming true.
You both then slow danced around the forest and your head was on C/N's shoulder and you felt warm,happy and protected.

"I love you C/N" you whispered "please don't ever leave me"

"I love you too Y/N" whispered C/N "don't worry . I'm not going anywhere"

Everything was fine. It feels like heaven. 

Suddenly you heard a beeping noise and the scene of you in c/n's arms began to become more distant, falling out of your grasp.  You suddenly found yourself in bed in your pajamas as your alarm went off, making such an irritating sound. You quickly sit up, trying to come to your senses.

"C-C-C/N?"you called out but unfortunately, no one answered.

"Wait so it wasn't real?!"you asked yourself in disbelief "all that didn't happen?! .. NO!"

A few minutes later when you finally were over the dream you went to your closet to get dressed for a new day ahead. To your surprise you found the same white dress that you wore in your dream and you found a white velvet box. You opened the box and found the white rose from your dream still fresh and delicate.

It all felt so real.