If The Rain Were Her Tears

Right so I've been typing this for an hour now and it is currently 12:00pm which would mean it's Christmas eve and I'm bloody tired to proofread so if there's anything wrong with this one shot, I'm very sorry. Christmas Special of 2017 will be out on Christmas, hope you enjoy it when it comes out!

///////////

Last day of school. Brilliant. Good news, you didn't have to be around fuckboys and hoes that like to these clubs and get their tongues in someone's mouth. (If any of you from Ireland know what Wrights is, this is what I'm on about)

You didn't need to be around stupid teachers who base your grades off favouritism. And since you exactly weren't liked in science class, you asked your mom for extra tutoring just to get a decent teacher.

(It sounds stupid and not logical but oh well)

The teacher was great but everyone in the class? Not so much. Most of them were the dropout kids who skipped their science classes and their mom's had to practically force them to be enrolled in science classes that weren't in school.

So good news, you could leave the hell hole.
But the bad news was. You made awesome friends along the way. Not everyone was a bitch except b/f/n and this boy you've been admiring ever since.

C/n.

He was the kind of guy who still got along with everyone but still manages to get decent grades and pay attention in class. He wasn't mad about going to them clubs or Getting a girlfriend when countless girls in class flirted with him but turned them all down.
You admired him for that.

But you never spoke to him. That's the thing, you were known as the quiet one and only ever spoke to b/f/n. So today being your last say without talking to him made your heart sink.

You weren't okay. You weren't fine.

But you didn't expect him to care.

It was a cold evening in autumn. The rain had just stopped and the sky was an unusual shade of purple. The crescent moon made the scene even more picturesque and as she stood there staring at the sky, You realized that this was the last time she would be witnessing this view.

The purple building that stood high and mighty, almost merging with the sky. The cars that were parked on the footpath, leaving very little space to walk. The tree that had previously protected them all from the rain -this was the last time you would be standing there, waiting for your car, staring at those things that made the neighbourhood so familiar.

This was the last time, you realized, that you would be standing there, staring at him.

A cold breeze blew across your face and you crossed your arms tightly, to keep warm.

The girls were talking about some upcoming movie that they were planning to go for together. But frankly you weren't listening. You wouldn't be granted permission to go for this movie, anyhow and more importantly, you were too engrossed in your thoughts to give a damn.

Another car pulled up and another prayer escaped your lips. You gave a tiny sigh of relief, when someone else -and not him -sat in the car and left.

Every few minutes, a car would pull up and then there would be a round of hugs (among the girls) or pats (among the boys) and then, someone would leave knowing that never again would he or she have to come back to that tiny room by the road, for science classes.

Never again, would that same bunch of people be in the same room again.

A lightning bolt struck across the sky and the girl beside you gave a loud shriek.