Just a small Thank You

I just wanted to take the time to thank you for taking a chance on my ridiculous, random whatchamacallit on whattpad. 

No seriously, Thank You. 

I know there is tons of well written, and better stories here on Wattpad. But the fact that you picked this, random rubbish to entertain your needs, makes me soo happy.
The cover is done by me, and the pic is from Pinterest. So, a special thank you to the person who drew this and posted it on Pinterest. I wish I knew who you were. 

This is dedicated to my brother who always believed in me, and encouraged me to continue writing, even tho my first book was a "flop" in my opinion, I couldn't have continued without him..

His love for superheroes and mutants encouraged me to write one of my own, even tho it is NOTHING compared to Marvel/DC comics, but it was fun to start writing out little figments of my imagination.  So Jakey, this one is for you.

Once again, like I said on my profile, If the story sounds familiar, it is pure coincidence and I'm sorry for the inconvenience. I can assure you that I have NOT read EVERY single book on here for anyone to say, "She copied so-and-so's story."

With that being said, enjoy my story and once again thank you! Don't forget to vote and leave comments if you liked the chapters!  

*leaves gloriously as the music from the Oscar's starts playing for me to finish my speech.*

The-Muse