falala

"Okay, everyone. No homework for break!" Cory Matthews exclaimed to his anxious group of students. Everyone was ready to get out of that place, even if it was only for three weeks. He had transferred to the college to teach history to the kids he watched grow up.

  "Why no homework, sir?" Farkle asked, intrigued. He loved stretching his brain and learning.

  Cory set his hand on his future son-in-laws shoulder. "Because, son, you are marrying my daughter this weekend and ain't nobody got time for that!" 

  Farkle chuckled as he shared a glance with his fiancee, Riley. Only three more days, he thought to himself. I have waited for this for years. Actually, all my life. I love her with all of my being and I just can not wait for her to finally be all mine. All these years sitting at these desks, dreaming she'd be mine forever. Next time we sit here, we will be married. Oh, my.

  "So, what are we going to do all class?" Riley ruffled her eyebrows toward her father. 

  Maya shot up, "Let us out early! Am I right, Matthews?"  

  He shook his head. "No. Matthews isn't allowed to do that. So, we will all take turns saying what we will be doing this Christmas and New Years break. How about you? Lucas?" 

  Everyone turned around and smiled at Lucas. He shrugged. "Oh okay. Well, Isadora and I are settling into our new place and getting baby stuff ready. After the wedding, we are going to Texas for Christmas. We will back before New Years."

  "Thank you, Mr. Friar." Cory smiled. "Miss Maya Matthews?"

  "Well, if I must." She rolled her eyes. "My best friend is getting married this weekend and then when they back, we will all be together for Christmas and New Years. Of course, I'll be spending time with Josh, as well as Shawn and my mom."

  "Thank you, Maya." Cory smiled. "Farkle?"

  He leaned back in his chair. "Well, sir, I am going to be your daughter. Then, we will be on our honeymoon. When we get back, we have Christmas and New Years with our friends and family."

  "Now, Dr. Turtle Neck, won't those be the most exciting few weeks of your life?" Cory chuckled.

  "I do think that they'll be great. But, sir, I have to disagree. I think the rest of my life will be exciting and the best thing ever." Riley giggled at Farkle's polite remark.

  "Yeah, buddy! Say what makes the wife happy." Lucas tried to high five a confused Farkle.

  "Babe!" Isadora slapped him.

  "You are going to get hurt by the pregnant lady, Friar." Maya reminded him, pointing at his wife.

  "Go, kids! School is out!" Cory exclaimed.

↠︎ ↠︎ ↠︎ ↠︎ ↠︎ ↠︎ ↠︎ ↠︎ ↠︎ ↠︎ ↠︎ ↠︎ ↠︎ ↠︎ ↠︎ ↠︎ ↠︎ ↠︎ ↠︎ ↠︎ ↠︎ ↠︎ ↠︎ ↠︎ ↠︎ ↠︎↠︎ ↠︎ ↠︎ ↠︎ ↠︎ ↠︎ ↠︎ ↠︎ ↠︎ ↠︎ ↠︎ ↠︎ ↠︎