The First day

"Lighting hits my body in an instant so I sit up quickly, sweat coming down my face but I jump when I hear the alarm clock go off. "Good, it was just a dream" I get up and change into a blue tank top with a brown jacket with fur around it. I hear a dog yapping and sees a little white dog jumping at my feet.  "Sapphire come here" I pick her up and head downstairs. "Mom? Dad?" The smell of food filled the air so I walked to the kitchen and see eggs, pancakes and waffles. "Every thing looks awesome" I sit down and began to eat.

"I'm glad you like it sweetie" her mother said sweetly and sat down with her daughter.

After a few minutes I finished eating and ran up the stairs where I grabbed my light blue backpack and put all the stuff I need including a sketch book. It was the first day of my new school because we had to move. I was excited and giddy to get to school but had butterflies in my stomach. "Sapphire you stay here I'll be back". I rush out the door heading to the bus stop where I got on and went to school. I got off and looked at the school. "Spiritwood academy sweet name"

"Hello there"

I looked down and saw a tall girl with brown hair and a braid, she wore a blue that said water tribe and had a necklace and white pants with a jacket tied around her waist. "Hello there" I said with a smile.

"Names Katara or Kat for short. What's your name?" She asked with curiousness.

"Yuki. Yuki summers. Nice to meet you" we walk into the school.

"You're probably new here so I'll give you the sway of it. There are four groups of people here. The water tribe, the fire nation, the earth kingdom and the air nomads so the water tribes and just calm and smart, the fire nation are the hot-heads that make everything hard and they're the ones who get in detention a lot , the earth kingdom are the crazy and mostly get in detention for misbehavior but they are really fun. Not all of us are like that but that's what I got"

"Wow that's a lot to process, um do you you have a schedule?" I look at the clock with nervousness.

"Here" goes to the office and brings a schedule out and hands it to her but looks at it first. "Looks like we have all the same classes except this one which is......science. You're so lucky" The bell rings and everyone hurries to class. "Room 231" I fold the schedule and stuff it in my pocket and head up to the class where I made it just in time. I take my seat in the back next to this boy wearing a red tank top, a black hoodie and he had golden eyes with jet black hair.

"Ok class today we have a new student...Yuki would you like to come up here and tell a little about yourself?" Everyone was looking at me when I stood up and walked to the front.

I saw many people. People with all different colors of shirts but some were glaring and others didn't even look at me but two people were looking with interest. "Hi, my name is Yuki summers and this is my first day of school which I'm kinda nervous but I guess...." No body was even paying attention to me so what's the point. I make my way back to my seat when I hear muttering and giggling then someone trips me and I hear a lot of giggling. Nice day so far. I get up and sit down. Today's gonna be a long day.

I survived half of my first day. Maybe I can survive the last three hours. "I got lunch and say at a table when Kat came and sat beside me. "Hey Kat".

"Hey, so how was your first day?" She eats her food.

"Not what I was expecting for my first day but it ran smoothly with a bit of bumps her and there". I began eating and I looked at my jello. "Is this editable?" I looked up at Katara but she was staring at the table in front of us. "What's over there?".

"Those are the cheerleaders and Jocks. They'll catch you in their web if you're not careful" She narrowed her eyes. "You also have to watch for Shila, she's the head cheerleader which is is just a bossy mutt in my opinion."

I see that boy who sat next to me in the first period was sitting with them and he kissed Shila on the cheek and smiled.

"That's Ryuu, he's the captain of the football team so which means that the leader cheerleader and the football captain "have to date or get voted for the prom". She gags.

I stare at him. I couldn't look away but she tapped my shoulder so I look over and smiled. Today was a little bumpy but I felt like it would get better.