Rescue Plan A

Damon got to his house and when he opened the door he got greeted by his German Shepard who waged his tail and barked happily. "Hey bud" he scratched his head. "I know you missed me" he said and walked to his room. The dog follows him and jumped on his bed. He looked over and chuckled. "Getting to big for my bed Max"

He walked over and went on his laptop then got his phone. "Looks like I need help" he thought and called someone. "Yea...I need some help looking for someone..cya in a few."  He hung up and waited.

A few minutes later, there was a knock at the door so he walked over and opened it. There was a girl standing there leaning against the wall, her ebony black hair was on one  side of her head, she had a  black tank top with a ruby red jacket, black leggings and high heels.  "You said you needed help?" Her voice was rough but sweet.

"You got here quick" he said quickly.

"Yea yea yea" she walked in and pushed past him. "So we have to find your supposed dead girlfriend in the middle of the fricking ocean?" She looked at him, crossed her arms,  raised an eyebrow while she popped a bubble from her gum.

He blushed a little. "She's not-" he got interrupted by another knocking at the door. He walked to the door and opened it again when he saw another girl with a white tank top, black jacket and red leggings.

"Yo, Carla why'd you ditch me like that?" She shoved past him. "Hey dipstick"

"Nice to see you too, Lily" he narrowed his eyes but sighed and shut the door then walked to them. "I forgot you guys were twins" he chuckles "I keep forgetting who is who"

Carla sighs and hopped over the couch and crossed her legs. "Whats the plan?"

Lily looked over. "Wait, what's going on?" She looked at him then at her sister.

Damon explains what happened to Yuki. "I need your help, please...we're the only ones who can really handle this because the cops can't do fudge." He sat next to Carla

Lily walks over. "Are they gonna unite!" She smiled

Carla rolled her eyes. "Do you have to refer us in third person always" she sighed. "Can I tell you something, sis?

"What" she sat on the leg of the couch and looked at her.

"You're an idiot" she punched her playfully in the leg.

"Guys, can we focus" Damon started to get really annoyed. "Ok so first we find ANY information on her. Any clues, traces, whereabouts. Next, we see if she must've used her bending to get on land or at least to safety."

Lily chuckled. "If we dont find anything?"

"We'll keep looking." He stood up. "I'm not gonna stop until I find her and I can't do it by myself so you'll either be  with me or you can sit on your lazy butts and by useless with your abilities."

Carla and lily both stood up. "As much as you're a dork, the speech was actually inspiring for once" Carla smiled but punched him straight in the face.

"Ow what the hell!" He stumbled back and held his nose. "Whhhhyyyy..." He looked at her but got punched into the face by Lily. ".....again?!" He narrowed his eyes

"Thats for calling us lazy and saying that our abilities are trash" she smirked. "So are we gonna head out or what?"

"We have to wait for night so kinda like ninjas" he held his nose as it began to get swollen.

"Get some ice on that" she put hand on her shoulder. "We'll find her bro" she grabbed his hand and sat on the couch with Lily got an ice bag and tossed it to him.

"Thanks" he put the bag onto his nose and closed his eyes and leaned back on the couch. " Hang in there Yuki" He thought.