Threating beasts

I saw Shila who was walking with her group of friends following behind her and when we met eye to eye, a shiver went down my spine as she past me but she bumped into me, making me and my books fall on purpose. I looked at her and she looked over her shoulder and smiled.  "Oops my bad". She said sarcastically.

"Ugh" I get up and picks up my books and scuffles between the hallway to class. We had to work in groups so I was pared up with Ryuu. "Hey" I smiled but he didn't say anything or look at me. "Ok then." A packet was thrown on my desk.

He looked at me and gave a stern look. "Did you push my girlfriend into the wall?" His eyes were a little narrowed.

My eyes widen. "What? I would never do that to someone" my voice sounded a little nervous. "She bumped into on purpose"

"She wouldn't do that, she's the nicest person in the world and I think you're lying. You're the one pushed her."  He looked down at the paper that we had and worked on the lab.

"Great...just great" I worked on the lab but my stomach hurt so I went home early. "This is bad." I went up to my room and locked the door. "Why would-ugh" I walked to my bed and laid down.

"Yuki? Are you ok?" I could hear my mom's voice echo from the other room.

"I'm fine mom" I lied, I had a pit in my stomach as if I was getting hit multiple times. I closed my eyes and put my earbuds in then drift off to sleep.

My alarm beeped wildly so I open my eyes and slam the snooze button. I looked out the window and it looked like it was going to rain, I ran downstairs looking at the time. "Crap I'm going to be late". I rushed out the door and ran to school because the bus left.

I ran into my class, soaking wet I went to my seat. Everyone was staring as I was out of breath. "Why is everyone looking at me?" I turned to Ryuu and he looked at me.

"Well you did run into the class and you're soaking wet so". He whispered as I the class was so silent that you could here a pin drop. "He leaned back and looked at the teacher who was silent and looking at Yuki.

I slumped down from my desk as he snapped out of it and began teaching again as if this never happened. I shiver a little but Ryuu looks at me and says in a calm tone. "hey, here". He takes off his jacket and hands it to me.

"T-thanks". I took it gratefully and put it on; it feels warm and I stop feeling cold. I smile at him and he does the same.

At lunch, I was talking to him and walking to Kat but then I trip and food gets all over me. I hear laughing and pictures being snapped, I wiped my eyes and see everyone one laughing but that was just the first part. I got water splashed all over my top so I looked like food that has been soaked in water for too long. The worst of it was Ryuu was laughing. He was beside her and he smiled a little, my eyes were filling with tears as I ran out and tried to run home but it looked like a hurricane outside. I ran outside but Ryuu left and followed.

"Yuki wait!" He shielded his eyes from the wind a rain but he can see a figure so he ran and ran until he saw lightning strike. "Pleas be ok". I ran over and saw the figure lying there motionless. "Yuki!" He screamed and ran to her, felt her pulse. "No, No"  He picked her up and carried to the hospital.