Turning the Tides

I woke up in a dark, quiet room where all the lights were dimmed and I was sitting on a dusty old couch. I sat up slowly as my body felt like stone and my vision was blurry but I managed to look around. It was a tiny room as I got up but when I did, the coldness of the floor spread through my feet sending a chill down my spine. When I started walking, I stumbled...a lot, everything was spinning so I tried to blink but that made things worse-suddenly, everything hit me like a tidal wave. I was in a room....tortured...Ryuu and Kat were betraying me..a guy was lying on the floor...Damon....that was his name. I blinked rapidly and rubbed them as my eyes felt like they were burning. "D-Damon..." I heard the door open and smiled; hoping it was him but when I turned around Ryuu was standing there with Kat so they walked toward me.

Ryuu said in a tone. "For a second,I thought you died cause you went all crazy and stuff but I guess the avatar could be unstoppable." He shrugged

I got furious and walked toward him with a hateful expression. "Where is he?"

"Who,That lotus Hunter? Probably dead..because of you" he glared at me

"What's wrong with you guys?!" I yelled. "You guys were my friends and now you're acting all crazy!" I clenched my fists as a small flame appeared.

"We've done a lot of thinking lately"

I growled and grabbed his collar then pushed him against the wall. "You are gonna tell me what happened or so help me I will-" I put my arm against his throat so he was pinned to the wall.

"Yuki stop!" Kat pleaded and tried her best to separate us but instead I shove her and my eyes began to glow. "Do not interfere" my voice seemed deep and entwined with another.

I look at Ryuu straight in the eye. "You should be afraid of us" I applied pressure and smiled a bit. "Tell me again, Where. Is. He" I put more pressure but I heard a voice that made me stop and let him go.

"Yuki..." A voice said from behind me. It sounded in pain

I snapped my head to the voice.

"Please....I'm ok" The figure walked toward me and grabbed my hand. "I'm here, I got you"

"I'm here, I got you" I've heard that before but this time it sounded so familiar- no it can't...it couldn't. My eyes stopped glowing as I looked at the figure and saw that it was Damon. "D-Damon..." Tears formed in my eyes and I embraced him but he stumbled back a bit.

"I'm here....I'm right here Yuki" He hugged me tight and kissed my head but glared at Ryuu and Kat with narrowed eyes.

Kat walked out as she didn't want any part of this anymore but called some guards Ryuu had a hidden knife in his shoe which his started to take it out then slowly walked toward Yuki. "I'm sorry...." He muttered

He watched him but hugged me tightly to make sure I was safe from any harm. He looked at him straight in the eye.

Ryuu narrowed him eyes and started walking quickly to me, the blade viable and ready to strike which he did

Damon eyes widened as he saw him the blade walking to me so he turned around just at the last second but got pierced  in the back a bit. He grunts as he held me more and more tighter.

I felt his grip getting tighter and tighter so I look up and saw his eyes shut. Something was wrong so I tilted my head and look behind him but saw a spot on growing red on the back of his shirt but saw Ryuu holding a red covered blade. My eyes widen and I get angry, too weak to bend or go into the avatar state I just stared with anger, sadness and disappointment.

A few minutes later the guards came so I got a little panicky....I couldn't do anything...I was still weak and I don't know how to fully gain control of my destructive state so screw it, I'm running. I glanced in between them then grabbed Damon's hand them dashed out as fast as I could possibly out the door, my mind racing sand wandering.

Damon kept at a good pace but he was lagging a bit. "Yuki..stop..we can't outrun them not like this.." He had given up at this point.

"We can almost make it" I had a bad feeling but kept running until we found ourselves outside but I had no clue where we were but it all came to a stop when we staggered to a halt. I looked over and it was a huge cliff and the ocean was crashing against the rocks.

 I looked over and it was a huge cliff and the ocean was crashing against the rocks

"Dang it" she backed up but the guards came out so I paused. "Double dang it"

Ryuu clapped. "You are a sack of surprises aren't you?"

"What has gotten into you?!" I narrowed my eyes at him. "You're acting all crazy what's going on?" I hissed

"None of your concern my dear, You see after you went all hulk on the city the guy that you murdered a few days ago opened my eyes. He showed my that nothing good can come out of it"

"You ding-dong" I backed up but she almost fell. "Crapp" I looked back but then looking at him. "You crazy, clever, manipulative weasel"

He sighs. "I hope you would understand but I guess you're too stupid to figure it out." A scar like thing goes down his right eye which turns red. "Goodbye.....Avatar" his voice sounds twisted then he rushes toward me with shocking speed.

"Ah jeez" I barely moved outta the way then bending air at him then trying to bound his legs with earth but it failed. "Greeeat" I try to avoid him getting near me as much as possible.

At some point he got tired and glanced over at Damon. "Let's see him die a second time shall we?" He smiled and ran toward him.

"No! I'm not letting you hurt him" she sprints after him then goes in front of Damon but Ryuu hits me but it felt...cold like putting an ice cube down your back. I look down to see a silver rod dangerously close to my heart. "...."

"Nighty nighty...forever" he elbows me in the head knocking me back then punching the wound which made the rod pierce my skin more thus making me fall off the edge finally plummeting into the deep sea depths.

A/N- WHOO I'm still sick yay!!! (Cough* sarcasm cough*) but I've been really sick this past week with my stupid sniffles and I think my voice is dead.....that's beside the point, I've haven't been updating or really doing,  much cause of that  plus school/homework.  Also my inspiration is losing a bit so I apologize.