The Avatar

I felt like I was falling. You know how in a dream you're in space but falling down to earth? Thats how I felt but instead of hitting the ground multiple times I heard this loud bang, over and over again but hitting my face. It all felt like you getting a wood plank and smacking me right in the face....10 times, oh yea I forgot a jackhammer right next to my ear until I finally woke up.

I woke up on the floor but kept hearing the loud bang. It felt like my whole head was going to pop like a bubble, I crawled back to my bed but the banging turned into a breaking, Kat and surprising Ryuu ran up and literally dragged me.

"Yuki, hurry up come on" they were panicking but I said nor did anything. Kat grabbed my hand and looked out the window but cops were there with their guns raised. "Shoot" Kat became frustrated.  "This is all Shila's fault"

Ryuu looked at her then at me. "Hey its ok. Its nobody's fault" He looked at the window. "We might have some company.." He said worrying as police cars and even one swat car was there. "Oh jeez"

Kat looked through the window. "Oh this is not good...definitely not good" she turned to me.

"I have a plan.." I said calmly and walked to the front door and put my hands up. "I give up" She yelled

Kat and Ryuu looked shocked and stunned so they ran after me. "What are you doing?" Kat said in a worrying tone.

"When I say run, run" I acted abnormally and something told me that they were a threat. I felt a tugging sensation but it was dark, my body felt like it got hit by lighting again so I collapse. Ryuu and Kat were running to me and my eyes darted up to them but suddenly my eyes glowed white, I got up and raised my arm to send a powerful gust of wind then shoot fire and icicles finally stomp on the ground which made the cars and people go flying.

Ryuu looked at me. "Yuki, it ok please calm down...don't hurt them" He pleaded

I turn my attention to him, I raise my arm and sent him flying. I did the same with Kat so I walked over to Ryuu and grabbed his collar. "I will hurt them but I will make sure this doesn't happen again" My voice sounds like multiple voices. I let him go then go toward the town where I wreck havoc.

I laugh as the people run in fear but my body couldn't handle all this power so my body shut down and dropped to the ground. Everything went black, that was the last thing I remember....

(if it doesn't make sense just tell me and I'll try and fix it. I'll leave it here so you can make up what happened, is this the end? Will she continue to destroy everything? Who will die? No body knows)