Being Jumped

A few days later, Yuki went to the park where she ran into Ryuu I decided to walk over. "Hey Ryuu" I said softly and shyly.

"Fancy seeing you here" he chuckles.

"Eh,  its a Saturday so I just wanted to walk around." I shrugged and smiled.

"Mind if I join you?" He smiled and looked at her.

"Of course you can" I smile back and start walking quietly with my hands in my pockets.

He nods and walks beside me and looks at the trees and felt the breeze. "It's really nice out here" He smiled.

"The scenery is nice...especially today" she smiled at him then walked along and whistles a song.

"Yeah" He looked at her and smiled then looked at the sky.

We walk around for a few minutes until I see few guys walking toward us. They block our path. "Look who we have here" One guy cracked his knuckles and threw a punch.

Yucky got punched and knocked down and started getting beat up. "Stop.." She endured the hits but here Riyuu call out.

"Stop hurting her you idiots!" He punched the guy but one guy twisted his arm then kicked him in the stomach. He laid there. "You....bastards..." He got kicked in the stomach then passed out.

They stole his watch, his wallet and his phone. They went to Yuki and was about to grab her but she grabbed his arm and looked at him. Her eyes glowing very faintly as she burnt his arm.

"Ah!" He screamed as he yanked away his arm but saw her get up and steam was coming off her. "Lets get outta here" they started to run away.

I looked at them. "You are going to leave us alone" my voice was flat as I clenched my fists and rocks bonded their legs and I thrust my arm out only to send a powerful gust of wind toward them, I release my grip, sending them flying.  I watch as then run away They drop Ryuu's stuff so I go over and grab them then runs over to Ryuu. "Ryuu..wake up"

Ryuu wakes up and kooks up at me. "Are you ok?" He sat up. "What happened?"

"I um..scared them off" I smiled then got up slowly helping him up as well. "Ow.." I hold my arm

"Let me help" He grabs my arm and puts it over his shoulder and we started walking back to his house. "You probably need an icepack"

I blushed as he held me close. "Maybe" We get to his house, he sets me down on the couch and hands me a water bottle. "Thanks but I'm not thirsty"

" keep it there just in case" he looked out the window. "Its getting late-"

"I should probably go" I could feel my getting red. "I'll see you tomorrow" I wave goodbye as I run to my house finally plopping down on my bed but looking out my window lovingly.