Yin and Yang. Life and Death. Good and Evil

Who says the avatar has to be good? Why can't they be bad? The avatar is still a human being with human emotions. They can crack, they can cry, they get sad, they can get angry, They can be afraid.

Yuki woke up to see her in the middle of all this chaos. Fire were consuming the buildings, water flooded the streets, the ground was cracked and uneven but most of all....people lay dead. I stared in horror as I saw what I had done.

I slowly got up as some people looked in me in total fear so I fled. I past Ryuu and Kat but they looked horrified so I kept running. I kept running until I somewhere else, I became lost but I slowed down as I was at park. I looked around as my body trembled, my hands shook, my breathing was uneasy so I backed away until my back hit a tree and i slumped down hugging my knees. "What did I do?....how long was I out....why do I feel so weak?" I sat there crying. "I don't mean to hurt anybody.." Suddenly, I heard a voice.

"You don't have to be afraid" The voice was calm as spoke in a low tone. "You did nothing wrong"

I looked around to where the voice was coming from. I thought someone was there trying to make me feel better but it was actually in my head. "D-did nothing wrong? I killed people....I saw everyone...looking horrified" Tears streamed down my face. "I can't control it..."

"Sh I know but I can help you. People are afraid of the impossible and they become overwhelmed with mixed emotions of what they don't understand so if we can show them that we aren't a threat, they won't be scared and your friends will come back to you" It talked soothingly

"T-that could work- No no no" I grab my head. "Its not have it works, they'll be scared no matter what"

"People's mind are like clay, then can be molded and shaped so if we do that I guarantee that they will listen" It laughed but I felt a hand touch my cheek and lift my head up.

I looked up slowly and saw a figure with a cloak standing in front of me. The figure didn't look at me but gave a small smile then extended its hand. "Lets make a deal, kid"

I squeezed my eyes shut and shake my head. "You're not real" I couldn't help but look at the figure but felt this urge. Destruction, death, chaos. "What happens if they still don't understand?"

It draws closer to me wiping my tears ever so slightly and says in a sweet but flat tone. "We will make them....come on they're probably going to hunt you down because they saw you"

I was confused because first it said that I can do good but then in a split second it said that I need to fight them. It didn't make sense so I tried to calm down. "I don't want any part of this!" I stood up but started walking. "You're just a figment of my imagination and you just want mess with my head well guess what...I've seen the shows and i know what happens" I walked back but Ryuu and Kat walked over.

"W-what was that?" Kat asked shakily but looked at me with horrid eyes

I didn't answer her. "I guess I lost control for a second...." I looked down at my feet not wanting to face her or Ryuu. "I'm better now..."

They stiffened up. "If you say so but just keep your distance for a while ok" Ryuu glared at her and started walking off and Kat followed behind him but said in a low voice. "I'm sorry..."

I was left abandoned by the only two friends I really had....scratch that they weren't my friends. I looked down but I saw helicopters swarming and squats run toward me. "Now would be a good time to run" I dashed through the park and ran until I came across to a dead end so I turned around and saw guns pointed and red dots but I looked up.

"Aw you seem to be in a pickle my dear" the figure appeared again and giggled. "What did I tell you?" It clicks its tongue then drops in front of me. "I'll give you town options, fight and not die or not fight and die"

A man shouted. "Put your hands up! Your surrounded!" He had his finger on the trigger. "I'll give you the count of three! Three..."

"You better hurry up doll face" it extended its hand again.

"Two..." The man was shaking

I looked at the man but back at the figure. "Deal.." I felt a strong surge of energy after and I lowered my head but smiled. "This...power" I mumbled

"One!" He yelled and shot three times

I raised my hand and the bullets stop right in front of me. I laughed as I lifted my head and my eye became purple. "Easy" I pushed the bullets back and they hit the men so they drop dead. "Eeny, meeny, miny, moe, who's gonna be my special volunteer"

I look at the only two left standing. "I have a spectacular idea" I create a cover of mist and then disappear but then in an instant they fog dissipates and they guys lay motionless on the ground. " That didn't last long" she frowns but starts walking. "Lets see how what I can do"   I laughed as rocks float above my hands.

I walk to the street and stomp on the ground and the road began to crack and split apart so I took some large rocks and hit them to some buildings causing them to crash then I blast fire through my fingertips to the tree and grass and smoke engulfs the sky. I get water and bend it into icicles then shoots them at everything finally I sent gusts of wind to sweep everything away. "No one can stop me"

I see some helicopters so I decide to shoot them down but I hear the voice again.

"Not only can you bend the four common elements but you can bend the ones on the periodic table...cause this isn't that show so show everyone you mean business"

"No turning back" I jump up, using air to lift me up I bend the metal in the helicopter causing it to crash down. "Excellent..."