Raging Fire

I looked at the flame as it flickers when I walk toward it. I carefully picked up the handle of the candle and carried it slowly to my room. "Why does this feel weird?" I set it down on my dresser until sapphire ran happily but bumped into the dresser and the candle falls. I gasped as I stuck my hand out the grab it but the flame thrusted forward and missed sapphire just in time. Sapphire ran out with her tail between her legs so I stare at my hand. "What the f......fudge"

I blinked as I saw the fire so I got a blanket and patted it down until it went away. "Phew"  I heard my name being called from downstairs so I go down but I see my mom standing with a list. "What do you need me to do mom."

"I need you to pick up some things for me sweetie, here is a list of groceries" she handed me the list.

Grabs the list and heads out to the store. An hour later, I get a call from my neighbor who was a friend of mine so I answer it but my eyes get wide "you heard......s-screams" I hung up and ran home with the groceries I had.

"screams....what happened" I ran as fast I could across the some wet pavement but got to my house and see the door smashed in with the window shattered. "W-what happened" I step inside and see that the place is a reck so I start to worry. I hear a small barking noise.

"Sapphire!" I hear whinnying coming from my room so I run upstairs and find her laying there with a broken leg and breathing slowly. I pick her up gently and go downstairs. "It's gonna be ok, it's gonna be o-" I stop to see my parents lying down motionless. "No.....no.......no......Noo!" I cry out but I run outside as I feel dizzy so I scurry to the vet and wait.

"This can't be happening....this can't be happening" The vet walks out holding sapphire who has a small cast on her tiny leg.

"She'll be fine....but she took a beating so you were lucky you found her" he hands her to me as I get up and walks outside.

"Why? Why......" . I walk down the street until someone pulls me aside into a dark ally.

"Give me the dog" he said in a slight drunken voice and tried to take her away so he pushed my and started running off.

"Give. Her. Back!" I get really furious and runs toward the guy ready to punch him when a small ball of fire shot out and the guys falls down as his back was burnt. My eyes widen as I pick my dog up and run away. "Woah"

I ran until I got to a park and sat down on a bench. "What did I just do?". I looked at my hand as a small flame developed on my tip. "Wow.." I say in awe then it goes away instantly. "Can I control fire??" I look at my hand then set it down and thinks.