The shocking Reveal

It was raining as I was walking. I bent the water so I would stay dry but I feel sick to my stomach so I let my arms drop leaving me soaked and shivering. "Stupid Shila..stupid bending...stupid accident!" I thought to myself but I clenched my fists, all of a sudden lighting strikes and the wind blows harder. "Why did I get these stupid powers!" I punched the air but in a blink of an eye, all the rain drops froze so I looked at my hand and water it around. Water was moving with my movements so I smiled and played around with it which made me feel free and not have to worry about anything.

I put my hand down and the droplets poured down. "Now that I can control water I still need the three" I skipped home but I saw a police officer at my house so I run and see my parents getting arrested. " What's going on?"

"Sweetie, is it true..?" My mom said in a worrying but calming voice.

"Is what t-true?" I look at her then the police officer.

The police officer walked over to me then showed me a video of me burning Shila in the cafeteria. My eyes went wide but he looked at me. "Is this you?"

"Y-yes.." I looked up at him. "That video went viral...aw jeez" The officer was putting cuffs on my hands. "I...I can't...you can't put me in jail" I struggled a little. My mom looked at me and she mouthed "run"

I waited until the officer went to my parents i didn't wanna leave them but I had no choice, I dashed off into the rain where i ran as fast as i could without looking back. "I'm sorry.." The only problem was I didn't know who to turn to. Kat was nice but I don't want to drag her into this but she was the only one I could think of so I ran to her house.

"Kat!" I banged on the door looking around for any cops. "Kat open up! Please"

Kat opened the door and saw me in hand cuffs. "Is this about the whole burning Shila's arm thing?" She laughed a little. "Neat trick you're like a magician" she looked at my blank face then stopped laughing. "What's wrong?"

I shove passed her into her house. "I need your help...please. My parents are getting arrested and their trying to put me in jail because apparently I attempted murder" I was really scared.

"Ok calm down" she said calmly but got interrupted

"Calm down? Calm down?! I can't calm down because people are gonna to see the video and-"

"Yuki" she put a hand to my shoulder. "Its not like your gonna be abducted by the government. Lets get real" shes chuckled

"Thats EXACTLY what they're going to do if they found my secret" I freaked out

"What is your secret" she raised a brow. "It can't be that bad"

I had to show her. I had to show her so she understands,I sighed and said calmly. "Do you have water and a match?"

She got a water bottle and a match then gave it to me. "What are you going to do witn a match and water? Are you gonna do some little trick?"

"You can put it that way but im about to blow your mind" She got a flame on the match and put it to her finger.

"What are you, are you crazy?!" She looked at what she was doing and trying to stop her.

I put the flame on my finger and put the match down but my finger didn't burn, I moved the tiny flame around then, with my other hand I bent the water around a then put out the flame. "I have this ability to control...the four elements.."

Kat's  eyes widen and her jaw dropped. "Woah....s-so you really did burn her arm..."

"Duh, look I didn't know how to explain it..." I looked away. "You think I'm a monster too.." I looked down and hide my hands.

"You're not a monster, Yuki" she smiled warmly. "I'm not gonna let anything happen to you...I'm calling Ryuu to"

"He doesn't need to know.." I thought but heard them talking on her phone. "No..."

"He's  coming over-"

"Why?! That is the last problem I need right now" I put my head in my hands and sit on the couch. A few minutes later, the doorbell rang and it was Ryuu. He leaned against the wall then came in and looked around, he saw me and narrowed his eyes.

Ryuu looked at Kat. "Why did you ask me to come here?" He folded his arms

"Because" She closed and loved the door. "Show him"

Ryuu and and Kat both went over to me so I bent some water from the bottle I had in front of him. "Sorry.."

His eyes widened as he stared at the water."wow" he said in awe and shock. "Thats really cool"

"Y-you're n-not mad?" I asked shyly. "What I did to Shila was bad.." I got interrupted

He looked at me. "Yes that was self-defense but I didn't give you the right to burn her. If  they're after you....what are you going to do?" He looked at me.

Kat looked at me as well and I looked out the window. "I don't know..."