Smooth Water

I sat on the bench looking shocked but amazed. "How did this happen"  Sapphire barked to get my attention so I looked at where she was looking and saw a pond with fish swimming in it. I could tell she wanted to get down and explore so I grabbed her and took her of the bench then let her go, I watched her as she lipped around as I went over to the pond and saw a black fish with a white spot and a whit fish with a black spot swimming in circles.

"Huh...never seen these before" I sat down looking at the fish as they were swimming around each other. "Why do they swim like that?" I stared at them swimming, suddenly my eyes went widen and I felt like I was in a trance until someone tapped my shoulder. "Huh" I snapped out of it just in time to see three girls standing over me. "Uh"

"Hey Yuki" she gave a soft fake smile. "Remember us from school? We'd like to ask you something" she smiled.

"What is it Maria?" I replied.

The other girl cut in. "We wanted to know if you would like to go camping with us. It's gonna be fun so what do you say?"

"What made you think that you can just ask me Zani?" I stood up then crossed my arms and raised a brow.

"Come on, it'll be fuuuuuun" Maria clapped her hands together. "Please say you'll join us?"

"We also need a project grade for biology so can you just help us and we'll do something in return for you." She pleaded"

"I guess it's ok" I got a strange feeling but I ignored it which was a mistake. I picked up Sapphire and went with them into their car.

A few hours later we get to the campsite which everything was set up and already done so we didn't have to do anything so as the sun was disappearing and the clouds become a bit pink and orange. "This is really nice" I looked around at the towering trees.

"If you think that's cool check this out." The girl grabbed my arm and pulled me inside a bush. "This is amazing so you better like it" she scoffed, still holding my arm.

I looked at her. "Why did you do that?" I looked ahead of me and my jaw dropped.

 I couldn't believe me eyes

I couldn't believe me eyes. I looked over a saw a roaring waterfall below me, the trees were full of life and the water glistened off the rocks. "Wow this is stunning." I said in amazement.

"Wanna go for a swim?" Maria looks at me. "I saw a trail we could follow it" she starts walking.

"Uh...sure" I replied as I follow her.

We walk to and go to the bottom of the trail. "Wow it's beautiful from down here"   I look at them as they were taking pictures and on their phones. I pout as I go to a distance and kneels down to touch the water but as I reached out, water rises then goes on my hand. "Woah......." It dropped as I change feeling.

"Are you done playing with the water"  Maria asked me.

"Uh...yea" I slowly get up as a shiver went down my spine as I walked back to the camp with them packing my stuff.

[Note: I will pause this story for a while or at least if I know how to fix everything better.]