My power is here

The next day I was walking along the hallway when Ryuu pulls me aside to some lockers. "Hey can we talk for second?"

The current situation I was in made me jumpy but I remained calm which I don't know why. "S-sure what's up?"

"Well I was thinking that maybe we cou-" he paused and his eyes widened.

"My eyes were closed but then I opened my eyes to see my lips against his. I turned super red but pulled away. "I'm so so so sorry.." I looked down too nervous to look up. "I-I-"

"Shh" He said as he looked at me. "I'm sorry..." He looked away and walked off.

I watch him go and once he was outta sight I covered my mouth and screamed. "Good job...good job Yuki.."

I walked to lunch but Shila shoved the tray of food I had in my face. I wiped the food off only to feel a fast punch to the face. "Ugh" I get up. "What the hell?!"

"You kissed my boyfriend!" She kicked her but I knew she was threatened by me so I took the hits.

"You mad?" I shouted then smirked. I didn't want to throw a punch because I glanced at people which had their phones out. "I didn't know"

"Liar" She slapped me but kneed me in my stomach. "Nobody is their right mind would consider dating you! You slob" She punched me again in the nose.

"Ow!" I throw a punch in anger but she caught it and twisted my arm. I grit my teeth as my arm turned red for a second. "I guess you like fighting don't you?"

"I guess you like dog fights since you are a dog" she retorted and smirked then kicked my bloody face...my nose broke unfortunately so blood spilled everywhere but nobody seemed to care or notice. I stumbled back and fell to the floor.

"Ah!" I hold my nose but scream in pain. I didn't know what was happening but it felt like my head was going to split so I put my forehead to the cold floor, my head spinning, everything was spinning and I couldn't stop. Suddenly, the pain went away and Shila was about to kick my side but I grabbed her ankle it lighting speed and a fierce, tight grip.

Her eyes widened as she tried to yank her leg away but stared in horror when she saw my face.

My eyes were faintly glowing white as I stood up and steam came off me. I wave my arm toward her and a wave of fire rushed toward her, it burnt the floor a end Shila's arm, she screamed in pain and fell to the ground in total shock.

My eyes faded as I look around and everyone was staring with wide, scared eyes then I look at Shila who was hold her arm with a pale face. "I...." I looked at my hands which were burnt. "I'm...so....sorry"  I stepped an inch but Shila was like a statue with tears from her eyes.

She finally snapped back and squeezed her eyes shut. "GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME YOU MONSTER!!" She got up and ran outside. I saw Ryuu...he looked frightened and shocked...his face said it all, I was a monster so I put my hands in my pocket, ran out the door and went home crying on my bed.