Tryouts

The next day, I woke up excitedly for some reason and jumped outta bed, got dressed and went downstairs where I ate breakfast then sprinted off to school happily which has never happened in a long time. I was actually excited to go to school.

"Bye mom, bye dad" I yelled as I grabbed my skateboard and zoomed out the door skateboarding to school with a big grin of my face. I got a text from Kat saying that Ryuu would like to practice after school. I got to school as I wanted the day to be over, I didn't care about the classes-I just wanted to go and have fun but I was zoning out a lot.

"Hey, Yuki you ok?" She tapped my shoulder and snapped her fingers in my face. "You're zoning out a lot...you sure you're ok?

"Mhm...." I didn't look at her or blink for that matter I was in my own little world.

She sighed and slammed her textbook on my desk really hard to see if that could break my trance but I didn't. "Eesh...you're really spaced out"

"Wha?" I finally snapped back to reality and looked at her. "Why are you staring at me like that?"

"I just slammed a 7lb textbook inches away from your face and you didn't even flinch and your response was Mhm?"

"Oh uh...sorry I'm just a little distracted that's it" I chuckle softly and open my notebook and took notes until class ended.

-After School-

Me and Kat were talking and walking from the school out in the field. Ryuu was standing there with a football in his hand and smiled when he saw me. "Great you came, let's get started shall we?"

"You bet." I smiled but Shila walked behind Ryuu and looked at me with a mischievous smile.

"Say, your name is Yuki, right?" She smiled and hugged Ryuu. "What are you guys doing? Actually, never mind-Ryuu can you help me with my homework pleasssssssse.

"Uh sure, cya Yuki" he kissed Shila and walks off.

She smiled at him and waved but then looked at me and scowled . "So, what are you trying to do huh?" She crossed her arms.

"What do you mean?" I tilted my head.

"Why are flirting with my boyfriend" She said with an attitude and shoved me.

"I'm not flirting with him" I scowled back at her and crossed my arms but looked down.

"Don't play dumb" she pushed me to the ground and laughed. "Stay down, like the animal that you are" she walked away.

I got angry, I wanted to punch her in her stupid face so fire surround my hand and burn a little spot but I noticed it before it got worse. I lifted my hand and calmed down then got up and walked away.

Once I got home, I sat down, opened a comic and began reading it then I got bored and went to the bathroom, locked it and turned on the water. I put my hand in the water where it flowed down my area so I concentrated and moved my hand around when suddenly the water floated up. <sweet!!!!> I moved my hand and the water moved with my movements. <awesome I think I can control it now> I smile and moved around.