chapter four

• • • chapter four • • •

We stood there awkwardly as we waited for Liam to find us. Louis looked into my eyes as we stared at each other. He then started to lean in slowly. Whoa, what is Louis doing? I know he's hot, but why would he kiss me. I look like a melted piece of toast on the side walk. I also started to lean in since I wasn't going to let an opportunity like this go by. Our lips touched and I swear to god, it felt like static shock running through me veins. That's when the door was swung open, to reveal an angry looking Harry, as Louis and I pulled back from the kiss.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing, Louis?" Harry asked angrily.

"Why does it concern you anyways?" I snapped back.

Harry scoffed, as we heard a knock on the tour bus. I thought we started the travel already? Guess not. I got out of the smushed shower as I made my way to the door. Niall got up from his seat excitedly as he quickly opened the door. There stood a girl with tanned skin, with dark brown hair pulled into a pony tail. She had big brown eyes, filled with happiness, I could tell. She was wearing high waisted skinny jeans, paired with a black crop top sketched with a diamond. She paired it with black converse, making the outfit finish beautifully.

"Hey Ni!" the mysterious girl said, walking into the tour bus.

"Hey babe, happy that you got to make it!" Niall said, putting an arm around her waist.

"I am so sorry, I should introduce my self to the new assistant! Hello, my name is Jadie." Jadie smiled warmly at me.

"My names Delilah!" I replied, giving her back a nice smile also.

Everyone sat on the couch. Harry looking straight at me. I felt extremely uncomfortable. Louis shifted awkwardly. Everyone felt extremely awkward. Jadie tried to break the silence opening her mouth to speak, but she was interrupted by the door slamming shut. Lou walked in as the tour finally got started. The tour bus started moving as everybody got up to go their own thing. I sat there on the couch, next to Harry.

''I hate this.'' I said, getting up, but was quickly pulled back onto the couch by Harry.

''Stay.'' Harry pleaded, as I shook my head awkwardly.

I got up to sit down on a chair next to Jadie. She was currently playing 'My Lil Bastard' on her iPhone.

''I have that game, if I hate someone, I make a character of them and stab them.'' I smiled innocently, not wanting to make a bad impression.

''I thought I was the only one who does that! Guess not.'' Jadie laughed, as I laughed along with her.

We started a pretty long conversation until it started to get dark outside. I looked at the time on my phone and it was 8:36. It wasn't that late. I got up from my chair, walking over to the boys who were watching a movie eating popcorn.

''Okay, instead of being fat blobs and sitting around, why don't we play hide and seek again?'' I asked, as all the boys agreed.

''I have a new rhyme so put your foot in. Bubble gum bubble gum, you're a slut. How many bitches do you fuck?'' I rhymed as the boys laughed.

It went on like that until the last two people standing were Louis and I.

''You ready to count, Tomlinson?'' I said, smirking playfully at him, ''Or are you going to cry to your mom about how you have to count? Boo hoo hoo.''

''Oh shut it, Del.You'll be the one counting!'' Louis said, shooting me a wink, as I blushed a deep crimson. Harry was standing there arms crossed, glaring at us.

''And its... Louis counting!'' I screamed in victory. Louis groaned in defeat, obviously hating having to count.

As Louis started to count, everyone scrambled for a hiding place. I slipped a bit, since I was running in socks. I was then pulled into the closet by a mysterious figure.

''What the hell?'' I said, as the person put his hand on my mouth.

''Sh. He'll find us.'' The voice said in a small whisper. I nodded as they took their hand off my mouth.

We heard a scream. Girly. It's Jadie, you can already tell. We stood there in silence, and to me it was awkward.

''So,'' I whispered silently, trying to make it slightly less awkward, '' who's this again?''

''If you knew, you'd scream.'' the mysterious person stated.

''I promise, I won't.'' I said, smiling, even though they won't see it.

''Harry.''

This day couldn't get any better can it?

''Harry!?'' I whisper-screamed, ''Harry what the hell. You ass!''

''I'm sorry! I saw you scrambling, so I brought you into my hiding spot! What did you expect me to do? Watch you lose?'' Harry said, huffing.

''Shush! I heard something.'' I said, silencing Harry almost immediately.

There were small footsteps, walking lightly and slowly. Harry and I snuck deeper into the closet, hiding under clothes and jackets. The door bursted open, Louis looking for us. He scratched his head, surprised he didn't see us. The jackets and stuff hid us really well.

Oh god, I have to sneeze. Don't sneeze, don't sneeze! That's when I sneezed, making Louis catch on as he ripped the clothes away from us.

''Shit!'' I screamed, ''No fair! I sneezed, I sneezed! That's not fair! No! I wan't a recount!'' I protested.

''Hah! You can't hide from me! I'm Louis Tomlinson, the king of hide and seek!'' Louis boasted.

''Harry, hold me back, hold my earrings, hold my bag, because I'm about to smack the hell out of him!'' I said, as I pounced on Louis, but Harry grabbed me mid-air.

''Let me have a go at him! Let go! I'm going to stab him!'' I screamed, swinging at the air.

All the boys came around to watch Harry hold me back and try and swing at Louis. I bit Harry's finger, as he let me go. I finally pounced on Louis.

''Freedom!'' I screamed, jumpimg on top of Louis. He fell to the ground as I playfully hit him.

''Abuse! Abuse, help!'' Louis pleaded, as Liam pulled me off of Louis.

''No! Let me go! I'll choke you, I swear!'' I screamed.

Hold my weave, cause shit got real.