chapter twenty four

chapter t w e n t y f o u r

I woke up in my bed, my head was pounding and I felt as if I was going to throw up. I looked to my right, where the nightstand stood. I picked up a glass of water that was waiting there for me. I gulped it down quickly, wiping my mouth with the back of my hand. I looked at the time, it was about 8:30, and I had to be at work at 9:00. I trudged over to the bathroom and quickly washed myself and brushed my teeth. I looked down at the counter to see my scrawled out handwriting. I sighed, picking up a cleaning agent and a rag to scrub it away. I then peeled off my clothes, walking into the shower. Like, honestly, if you would've jumped into the shower, you would've slipped and cracked your neck.

After I had finished washing myself, I threw on my black sweats, my black vans, and a tight grey tee. I paired it with a arrow chain. I combed my hair into a messy pony tail, and threw on some pearl earrings. I walked down stairs to see everyone about ready to go. I ran up to get my bag and stuffed everything I needed in it. I grabbed a black cardigan shrugging it on, as we all piled into Harry's car. I hadn't said a word, and no one else has either. Yesterday was a stressful night and no one wanted to talk about it. I looked at Angela's baby bump that's been growing for about four or five months. I couldn't believe she was actually having a baby. I mean, I always knew she'd be a wonderful mother but I never thought that she'd be having a baby at such a young age. It was outstanding how all of us are growing up. It makes me sad that eventually we're all going to either seperate, or die. I finally realized we were here, looking over to my right.

"We're here.", I croaked out, looking out the window, as I sighed, as everyone started piling out the car and walked to the door.

-----------------------

After doing the boys' hair, I waited backstage, getting myself some water. I turned around bumping into someone. Well, to be more specific, a sweaty someone. I looked up to see Harry, as he dragged me into his dressing room. I'm pretty sure he wanted to talk, but I wasn't in the mood for talking. Or for anything for that matter. All I wanted to do was to lay on my couch back at home, and watch F.R.I.E.N.D.S re-runs on the telly with California. God, I miss California.

"Look we need to talk, Delilah.", Harry said shutting the door. I fucking knew he need to talk, I'm fucking psychic.

"Fine, you want to talk? So make it quick.", I scoffed, seating myself on one of the chairs he had in here.

"Look, I know I was wrong for kissing that stripper. I should've never done that", Harry sighed, "but I'm so sorry about pushing you like that. I never meant to. I love you and I want to be with you forever."

"Harry, I don't know if I can trust you again. You broke my heart, and you hurt me. Mentally and physically. How do I know if I can trust you again?", I sniffled, wiping away a few tears that were spilling.

"I promise you, I promise you, that I will never hurt you again. And I mean it, okay?", Harry said, as I nodded, as he engulfed me in a hug.

I swear to god, I've probably never cried so much in a week.

__________

After the concert was over, we all piled into Liam's car and drove back to the hotel. In the car we discussed going out to a club tonight to relieve some tension. Even though Harry and I were hesitant at first we reluctantly gave in. After showering, I put on a black sleeveless crop top, gold glittered shorts, a spike necklace, a couple of gold bangles and my black pumps. I curled my hair, as Harry finished changing. I then applied some make up, as I took Harry's hand and walked down the stairs. Everyone was ready to go-- minus Liam and Angela since Liam decided to spend the night with Angela because she's well.. Pregnant. As we arrived at the club, my heart pounded. What if Harry cheats again? I was quickly knocked out of my thoughts by Louis saying --

"Are you ready to party?"

We enters the club, a ton of people dancing and grinding on each other. I gripped Harry's hand, fearful to let go. Once we arrived at the bar, Harry ordered us some drinks as I hesitantly drank it. Okay Delilah, you have to let loose. You're in Vegas! I eventually just downed the drink and led Harry to the dance floor. I grinded on him, smirking when I heard him moan a little. Yep, I'm so gonna do this to him. I grinded a little faster as he gripped my hips, forcing me onto him.

"A little eager are we now? Now now Harry, you have to be patient. Unless you wanna be punished?", I smirked, going back to grinding on him.

He then turned me around to face him and smashed his lips into mine. Things started to get very heated as we ditched the club, quickly going back to the hotel. We were barely inside the door, before he attacked my sides. Harry rubbed my thighs, motioning me to jump as I did, wrapping my legs around his waist. We made it up the stairs and into our room, peeling off our clothes in the process. 

"You're so beautiful..", Harry sang into my ear as he pulled my shirt off

"So beautiful."

________

SORRY FOR THE SHORT UPDATE BUT I HAVE A GREAT IDEA FOR NEXT CHAPTER SO PROBS DOUBLE UPDATE WOOP