chapter nineteen

chapter n i n e t e e n

I cannot breathe properly. I swear I'm about to bash my head against the nightstand, but then Harry would wake up. It's like, three a.m. Ugh, I think I have insomnia. How about I go make myself a snack, and make it insom-nom-nom-nom-ia. Okay, that was corny. Anyways, yeah, let's go with the nom nom nom idea. I got up from the bed, putting on my slippers. I tip toed down the stairs, trying to be as quiet as possible. But, as you know, I make noise at the most useless times. I ended up falling down the stairs, due to the darkness, and the slippery floors. Or maybe it was just my stupidity. Well, the world may never know.

"Damnit! I just had to get a snack, right?!", I accidentally yelled, but fuck it, my pain shall be heard whether you like it or not.

Jadie bounded down the stairs with a bat, about ready to whack someone. I groaned, as she bounced up, running to go turn on the light. After she did, I shielded my eyes, hissing, as if I was a vampire. It was too early for some light. Jadie sighed, dropping the bat, after realizing it was me. She walked over to me and helped me up, as we walked to the living room.

"Okay, what has you screaming in the middle of the night for?", Jadie laughed slightly, trying to make small talk.

"I don't know Jadie. It's just that today, Harry wants to go public with our relationship you know, and you know how Directioners can be at times.", I mumbled, holding in tears.

"Oh, that side of the fandom. Trust me, they're not all that bad. You just gotta give it time.", Jadie said, trying to soothe me.

"I don't know, Jadie. It seems like a risky move since we just started dating and al-", I was cut off by Jadie saying something.

"Five months ago. You started dating five months ago. That's like a half of a year.", Jadie said, rolling her eyes.

"Ugh, thanks for slapping me with the truth, y'know.", I said, burying my face in my hands, to hide my nervousness,"you know I can't take hate well."

"I know that Del, but you gotta face things head on. Don't be a coward.", Jadie said, trying to knock some confidence into me.

"Actually, I prefer the term, bitch. Coward sounds too sophisticated.", I said, smiling as Jadie cracked a smile, "Thanks for the pep talk Jadie. See ya in the morning!"

I gave her a small hug, running back up the stairs, trying not to slip this time. Tomorrow would be the first day of the rest of my life.

But maybe that's not really true.

___________

I can do this. I can do this. It's not that bad. You can do this. Right? It was ten am and Harry was about to wake up any second and expect me sleeping so he can take a picture and expose us and all that shit and oh my god I'm hyperventilating. I can do this, I can definitely do this. Shit, he's moving. Okay, officially fake sleep mode; activate. I shoved my head back on the pillow and looked as if I was sleeping. I felt Harry peck my lips and tap away on his phone. I heard the snap shot of the iPhone and I swear I was about to throw up. Oh my god he better not tag my twitter. I think I'm fine with just 1K followers. But, that thought was quickly crushed as I heard my phone ding. I acted as if I was just waking up so I can casually check my phone.

"Hey babe, good mor-", a multiple dings were coming from my phone as I groaned, "you did it,didn't you?"

"If by 'it' you mean expressing my love for you than yes.", Harry said nuzzling his face into my neck.

"Oh my god Harry, that tickles. Stop, babe, please.", I giggled trying to pry myself away from him.

"Hmm, babe, can we have shower s-", Harry started but I cut him off by putting my finger on his lips.

"Don't say that word around here. It's not... safe.", I mumbled into his chest.

"Why not?", Harry asked running his hands up and down my sides.

"Well, y'know. All these shit ducks are nosey and you know it. These walls are like cardboard.", I said getting up and about ready to head to the shower.

"Ducks? Shit ducks? Is that even a thing?", Harry laughed, getting up also.

"Yep, it is now!", I said grabbing my towel.

"Y'know, I never really likes girls who cursed but for you? Kind of turns me on.", Harry said stumbling into the bathroom.

"Sh Harry. Save that talk for the shower.", I said taking off my shirt.

What a healthy and hearty way to start your day.

___________

My phone has not stopped dinging the whole day. And honestly, I'm just too afraid to look at it.. It's probably just going to be a mixture of hate, follows, and so much more things I don't want to look at to be honest. Damn Harry has ruined my whole twitter experience. Now I can't obsess over famous people anymore. Fuck life. I finally decided enough was enough and looked through my phone. I had about a thousand notifications on twitter. Also, about 70K followers or so. Well, that was quick.

"Well bitches, call me queen and serve me a golden platter because I finally have followers on twitter.", I said, walking as if I was royalty.

"Finally you joined the twitter train. Sadly your twitter was dry.", Angela said, throwing a pillow at me.

"Slut. You're lucky you're pregnant or I might've cracked your neck.", I threatened as she backed up in defense.

"Okay, last four days here in Miami and we're off to Vegas. Party tonight, or?", Louis said, smiling deviously.

"Oh hell yes. It's always time to party.", I said, running up the stairs.

Let's get fucking drunk.

________

We were all ready to head out. If this was going to be our last days in Miami than let it be the best. I put on my pink bikini with a neon palm tree bottom. I put ripped green shorts, and a white ripped crop too that said 'Sin City' on it.

"Party our ass off right?", Niall said, raising his red cup in the air once we got there.

"Fuck yeah.", everyone said as the dubstep music played in the background.

I grabbed Harry's hand, swaying to the music. Surprised, Harry's sunglasses and SnapBack was still working as a disguise. I put my hands around his neck, taking a sip of my drink slightly. The music blared loudly as I pressed my lips against Harry's. I smiled, biting his lip, pulling back. Harry smirked afterwards, pulling me into his chest.

"Y'know, where we should go next, babe?", I drunkenly slurred into his ear.

"Where?"

"Sin City."