chapter twelve

chapter twelve

   Oh god my head is killing me. Why must the world hate me so much?! I got out of bed, walking into the bathroom. After looking in the mirror I couldn't help but scream. 

"Who's dying? Do I need to call 9-1-1?!'', Jadie yelled, walking in with a bat, she took one look at me and shook her head, "Really? I thought you were dying or something." 

"I'm sorry, did I wake anyone else?", I giggled, walking out of the bathroom, not bearing to look myself in the mirror anymore. 

''Oh please. They're heavy sleepers, they won't notice at all.", Jadie said, putting down the bat as we walked to the kitchen. 

    I was starving, and I honestly feel like I'm gonna throw up. Actually, on second thought.. I need to throw up. I ran to the bathroom, throwing up last nights contents into the toilet. I flushed the toilet, washing my hands and face, returning back into the kitchen. But, I did manage to bump into someone on the way.

"Oops! Sorry, who ever you are.", I said, looking up to realize it was Harry. I looked at him eyes wide as I ran back into the bathroom, slamming and locking the door. 

   I quickly tried to tame my mess of hair, and brushing my teeth. Because honestly? I smelt as if I just ate a pack of shit. Elephant shit to be exact. I walked out, acting as if nothing happened, smiling all angelic like. 

"Well, hello there, didn't know you were woken up.", I said, changing the subject as he just giggled along, totally knowing what I was trying to do. 

"Whatever you say babe, whatever you say.", Harry laughed picking me up, twirling me around. 

"Oh god, you're such a loser, Harry.", I said giggling as I gave him a peck on the lips.

"And you're not?", Harry said, cocking and eyebrow at me.

"Touche", I said, as I laughed walking to the couch as I plopped myself right into the middle of it, patting the seat next to me, "lets be weird together babe."

Yep, we're definitely weird. 

_______

I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE CREDIT TO @queengemma FOR THE COVER. LIKE DAYUUUUM GIRL NICE ARTISTIC SKILLS ILYSM FOR THAT. WOOP WOOP, YOU SHOULD REALLY FOLLOW HER AND READ HER BOOKS BECAUSE HONESTLY THEY'RE QUITE GOOD. WOOOOP, ILY.

@queengemma @queengemma @queengemma

^thats so you wont forget lol peace. -nay