chapter twenty five

• Didedikasikan kepada my sxy fans

chapter t w e n t y f i v e

     It's been about two months, and we were now in New York. It's already been eight or nine months into the tour, and I still woke up with a smile on my face. Yeah well, that's when I found out I was pregnant. I avoided any parties, drinking, and anything for that matter. I still haven't told Harry yet, and I'm nervous. What if he leaves me? I'll be one of those single mothers who live in the street. Okay, maybe not in the street, but you know what I mean. Jadie, Angela, and I all decided to have a girls night in, and watch movies and such. They were the only ones who knew I was pregnant.

"God, Delilah, you're stomach is getting so big. How are you going to hide this any longer?", Jadie asked, pointing to my growing yet tiny baby bump.

"Ugh I don't know but I'll end up telling him some how. Whether it's from seeing the bump or som--", I was cut off by Angela shrieking.

"Delilah, Jadie, I think my water broke. I think I'm in fucking labour!", Angela gasped, trying to get up but failing. 

"Oh please, you're not even dripping any water, an-- oh shit.", Jadie started, but was cut off by Angela pointing to the couch and floor fiercely. 

    I quickly dialed and ambulance, as Angela held onto my hand for dear life. Angela screamed at me saying she wants Liam here for the birth, but the boys were currently having their own night out. Jadie started to dial Liam and the other boys as the ambulance finally arrived. Since we couldn't go with them, Angela jammed Liam's car keys into our hands before they took her away. 

"Oh fuck yeah Jadie.", I said, as we both smirked at eachother, running over to Liam's car and jamming the key into the egnition.

     Liam had a nice white sleek car, and I actually have been wanting to drive it. So taking it for a drive was actually excited. I forced my foot on the gas, as we quickly drove after the ambulance. Once we got to the hospital, I quickly found a parking, as we all ran to the front doors. We caught up with Angela since they had put her on a stretcher, whisking her away. Jadie quickly muttered Angela's name to the nurse at the desk, as she pointed, us running after them.    

    But they didn't let us in saying we had to wait or some shit like that. That's when the boys bursted through the hospital doors, Liam frantic. Liam ran up to us, asking us where she was but we just motioned him to the nurse. That's when a doctor came out and asked Jadie, Liam, and I to come in. They gave us a blue hat, and mask, and dress thingy, to put ontop of ourselves as Angela started her road to delivery.

And let me tell you, it was not pretty.

     A happy baby boy was now born. Angela had decided to name him Adam Carter Payne. I started to tear up, trying to act tough, but fuck it I'm not a tough person anyways and the tears started to come. I grabbed onto Jadie for dear life, sobbing happy tears into her shoulders. Liam, Jadie, and I walked out of the delivery room screaming "It's a boy!" . I ran into Harry's arms, as he spun me around, but I ended up feeling as if I was about to throw up afterwards. Yep, pregnant problems. 

    We all wen't home, except for Angela and Adam of course. I couldn't wait until I had my very own baby. I'm naming it Augustus, whether its a boy or a girl. Augustus Mathew Styles if its a boy, and Augustus Faith Styles if its a girl. I absolutely adore those names. But, in order for me to do that, I need to be upfront to Harry first. And, that might be a bit of a problem. 

____________

"For fucks sakes Jadie, really!?, I yelled, as my head pounded, and I was this close to ripping all my hair out. 

"I'm sorry okay? It kind of just slipped, and I didn't know what to do, and ugh, what was I supposed to do? I made them promise they won't tell!", Jadie defended, seeming as pissed off as I was.

"Ugh, Jadie, my life is about to end and I cannot do this shit anymore. I need to tell him before Ashton, Louis, or Niall do!", I yelled, getting up from the seat in the living room and running down the hall. 

    Let me tell you this hotel suite was gigantic. And the walls aren't as paper thin as the others were. But still, the boys are about to come back home from clubbing in a few hours and I had to get ready to spill my guts to Harry. I showered, and brushed my teeth, throwing on one of Harry's t-shirts and some sweats. I jumped inot bed and took out my Macbook, signing into twitter. Hate, hate, a ton of good comments, and another peice of hate. I've learned to brush off the hate, knowing they're just mad I'm dating Harry. It's not like they mean it anyways. That's when I heard the front door open from down the hall. Thanks me, for leaving the door open.

   Okay, Delilah, you have to do this. No backing out. You've got to tell Harry already. If I don't tell him now, then I probably never will. That's when the noise of the guys hollering and bumping into things got closer to the room. I inhaled sharply, preparing myself mentally to finally do this shit already. C'mon Dellah, you can do this. You have to do this. Not for you, but for Augustus. That little un born baby inside of you. You're going to do this whether you like it or not. That's when Harry bursted into the room, smiling happily. 

"Hey babe. How's it going?", Harry said, pecking me on the lips, and plopping onto the side of the bed next to me.

"Look Harry, I've got to tell you something and if I don't do it now I probably never will.", I said, as I closed my eyes, trying to calm myself down.

"You're not cheating on me with Luke, right? Please don't tell me that.", Harry said, his voice cracking in a worried tone. 

"Heavens Harry, no! But, I'm pretty sure this one is really going to screw you over.", I sighed, as he sighed, bracing for the worst.

"Okay, I'm ready. Tell me babe.", Harry said, pulling me into his arms, as I sighed once more, trying to choke out the words. 

"I'm pregnant."