chapter five

• • • chapter five • • •

Liam grabbed me by my waist prying me off of Louis. I swung in the air trying to escape Liam's grasp. Louis is a huge cheater, I swear to god. He probably did something to make me sneeze that fucker!

"Fuck you guys.", I murmured as Liam finally put me down. 

"You're mad because I won!", Louis protested as I smacked him across the head.

''Hell no! I wouldn't be jealous of your sorry ass. I let you win on purpose.'', I smirked proudly, crossing my arms in triumph. 

I looked at the time on my phone. 11:29 p.m. I feel homesick already. Hopefully California is at my house feeding my dog, because if I find Coco dead, California is dead fucking meat. I decided to go to sleep. I was beyond tired, and I could not lie to myself. I looked through my luggage picking up my pajamas. I walked to the bathroom changing and brushing my teeth as I scurried into bed.

Maybe this isn't so bad.

• • • • • • • • • • • •

I woke up when the bus jolted to a stop. I pulled open the curtain to see everyone standing up and packing a bit of stuff. I went down the bunk and picked up a towel, also to see Louis pick up a towel. He met my gaze as he smirked to himself. Oh no. Oh fuck to the no. I stared coldly at him as I jolted to the bathroom. He immediately ran after me grabbed me by my waist and pulled me back. 

''Get off me you fucker!'', I yelled trying to escape his grasp as we both got up once more.

I managed to butt bump him onto the floor as I run into the bathroom locking the door. After I finished freshening myself up I started changing. I decided on something simple yet stylish. I put on a solid gray tee, a black and white plaid flannel, some shorts, and black boots. I straightened my hair and put on some natural colored makeup. I put on some bracelets and earrings as I looked at myself in the mirror. Adorable! I walked out of the bathroom and picked up my satchel, putting my minor necessities in it. Today we'd be taking a plane to New York. It'll be my first time doing their hair while on tour on their first show. Than we'd be taking the tour bus to the next destinations. Supposedly we'd be with another band that's their opening act. I cannot wait to meet them!

We all stumbled into the private jet or whatever it's called with our carry on. I immediately sat down next to Jadie as I groaned. I was bored out of my mind and there was absolutely nothing to do! Jadie and Niall were cuddling a bit so I got up not wanting to disturb. Liam and Louis were sleeping and Zayn was sketching in a notebook. The only one that wasn't actually doing anything was Harry. 

My life is truly messed up isn't it?

I slowly walked up to Harry as he looked up from his hands which he was currently fumbling with at the moment. Once he saw me his lips formed into a smirk as he let his back fall backwards into the chair.

''Oh don't give me that damn smirk Harry.'', I said, sitting down next to him. 

''Why shouldn't I?'', Harry replied smirking even wider this time if possible. 

"God, you're so annoying! Can you un-puff your ego for a minute?'', I said, sighing deeply as I rolled my eyes.

It was going to be a long plane ride ahead. 

• • • • • • • • • • • • 

We were inside the tour bus as I got to know the other band I'd be touring with. They were called Five Seconds of Summer. Luke would have to be the cutest in my opinion. They were all so nice and fun to hang out with! I couldn't believe I'd actually be going on tour!

Life is freaking sweet. 

__________________________

well sorry for the late update! ily guys and next update should be up in 2 days xx -nay