chapter seven

chapter seven

I was finally going to go to one of the boys concerts! I've been waiting so freaking long you have no idea. But, these fuck tarts are too busy sleeping to realize that they're going to be late. Lou made me stay here and wake up the boys because she already knew without me waking them up, they'd probably stay in all day. I groaned, as my singing didn't make them budge as they continued to snore. Oh you've got to be fucking kidding me.

"Get up you fuckers! You wouldn't want to be late for your first god damn concert?!", I yelled, as everyone groaned in response.

''Look, I know you guys want to sleep as much as I do, but you guys need to get ready. Lets get our asses to the hotel where we're staying at and get this show on the fucking road?!'', I yelled as a motivational speech to the boys.

They mumbled a 'whatever' and got up, putting on random clothes. I took a quick shower and put on some black leggings, shorts, a white shirt, a baggy cardigan, gold chain, with laced up black boots. I quickly flat ironed my hair and grabbed a random bag, stuffing some necessities inside it. Angela and Jadie had already gone ahead, deciding to meet at the concert and do some shopping first.

''Okay, we're ready.'', Luke said, scratching his head as we all walked out of the tour bus and hailed a cab.

()()()()()()()()

''Oh hell no!'', I yelled as I squished between Harry and Micheal.

Louis was sat on top of Liam, Zayn in the front seated comfortably, Niall on Luke, Calum on Ashton, and I seated my self on top of Harry.

''Oh god, this is freaking demeaning!'', I muttered, as I shifted trying to get comfortable.

''You don't think I'm uncomfortable?! Louis has an ass of a giant for fucks sakes.'', Liam interjected as he shifted Louis.

''Oh please, this is just outrageous. I should've sat in the front seat.'', I mumbled, shifting again trying to at least be slightly comfortable.

''Delilah c-can you please stop d-doing that?'', Harry muttered, trying to make me sit still.

''No! If you get to be comfortable, than sure as hell I can too!", I said, shifting and moving to find some place comfortable.

That's when I felt something poking into my bum. Oh, well um, okay. I decide to have some fun with this. I shifted more and more feeling his thing grow deeper into my thigh.

''Oh my god! Harry, are you hard right now?'', I fake gasped, as I looked at him eyes wide.

''W-What? No, I-I don't. Honest!'', Harry stuttered trying to fix his erection.

''Whoa there Harry, looks like your feeling the heat now aren't you?'', Ashton joked as everyone laughed.

I quickly jumped onto Micheal, screaming 'Ew! Ew! Harry has an boner!' as every one bursted out laughing, teasing Harry as he tried to cover himself up.

^'^'^'^'^'^

We arrived at the hotel as all the boys showered and waited for Lou and I to do their hair. After finishing their hair, make up and going into wardrobe, I was officially exhausted. Wow, never thought my first real start of the job would be this hard! We still had about a hour left before the show started so we all piled onto the floor.

''I'm officially bored.'', I muttered, exhaling deeply as I dug my hands into my pockets, looking at all the other boys muttering things also.

''Then, why don't you and Harry play 'Too Hot' then?'', Luke suggested as my eyes got wide.

''Oh please, we're just friends! Right Harry?", I said nudging him in the shoulder trying to get a response but Harry was too stuck in La La Land to notice.

''Unless you're too chicken!'', Louis yelled, making chicken noises as everyone followed.

Oh no, this shit just got real. No one calls Delilah a chicken except for Delilah!

''You know what bring it on!'', I said turning to face Harry who was blushing a deep crimson.

''Okay, ready. Three, two,one!", the boys hollered as the game was commenced.

I slammed my lips into Harry as I resisted the urge to run my fingers through his hair. I could also tell he was having a hard time resisting also because he kept moving a bit. The kiss became more heated as we both struggled to keep our hands to ourselves. It was a struggle, really because all I wanted to do at that moment was run my hands on his chest. But, Harry gave in first as he pulled me onto his lap. Well, if we already lost then I'm just going to slyly run my hands up and down his chest.

''Oh god, get a room you two! It was suppose to be a joke but looks like you guys took this way to seriously!'', Niall said laughing nudging at Harry who was still going at it.

I wanted to stop, but... thing is I couldn't stop. It felt so wrong, yet so right to kiss Harry and I couldn't bring myself to jerk back. But I knew I had to, I couldn't let people know I liked Harry because if he doesn't like me back, I'm screwed. I jerked back, blushing deeply as I turned my head away from Harry. Everyone was holding in giggles and coo's. As the show was about to start, the opening act , Five Seconds of Summer, took the stage as the whole crowd went wild.

Oh how I love the feel of hormonal teenage girls, yeah?

I met up with Jadie and Angela backstage as I grabbed their arms pulling them into a corner.

''Oh, my god. You guys won't believe what happened.'', I muttered, making sure I wasn't heard. This needed to be kept a secret or I'm fucked for life.

''What happened, love?'', Angela said, her face tainted with worry and comfort.

''I-I was making out with Harry for this game and, I think I like him but I don't know! Obviously Harry doesn't like me back. But the problem is, Harry's a jerk, and mean, and ugh! I don't know, he probably hates me anyways I mean we're so cruel to each other sometimes.'', I said, sighing as Jadie gave me a huge hug.

''Please, Harry obviously has it bad for you. But remember, this isn't Kindergarten. A guy being mean doesn't mean he loves you.'', Jadie whispered solemnly, as she gave me one more hug as she walked to the bathroom.

Oh god, I am a hormonal teenage girl.