chapter fifteen

chapter fifteen

Oh god, yesterday was a wild night. Memories of last night flooded into my head as I stood up, trying to conceal my slightly hangover. I whipped my phone out of my pajama pocket, checking the time. Oh, my, god. We're going to be late! I ran to the kitchen, grabbing some pots and pans. I then walked back into the living room and banged them as hard as I could in an attempt to wake them up. After everyone downstairs was woken up, I bounded up the stairs, screaming down the hall.

"Wake up sluts! We're going to be late for a concert!", I screamed, banging the pots and pans on every door.

"Shit! Wake up Liam, we're all going to be late!", I heard Angela yell as everyone opened their doors, scrambling to get ready.

I ran to my room, where there was a private bathroom. I opened the door to realize it was locked. Harry was showering inside. I yelled in frustration, as I banged on the door, trying to make him hear me.

"Harry, open the door! I need to get ready!", I screamed as the door finally opened to reveal a very naked Harry, "Oh my god, Harry, my eyes!"

"Don't act like you've never seen it.", Harry said, pulling me inside as he shut the door, he then went back into the shower.

Well, if he's implying what I'm implying then so be it. I peeled off my clothes, jumping inside the shower with him. He looked at me as his cheeks turned red, as he spun around. Yep, way to ease the awkward Harry. I then felt something poured on my head to realize it was Harry washing my hair for me. I then took the chance to wash myself, I mean, if he's helping me then I'm not stopping him. After we finished showering we wen't to go change. I wore shorts, with a white tank, paired with a nude sweater. I laced up my white converse, and quickly tried to curl my hair. I ran down the stairs to meet everyone.

"Okay, everyone. Pile into Harry's car now!", I screamed as we ran down the hotel stairs to Harry's car.

"I call shotgun!", Louis yelled as I looked at him angrily, "Delilah, you sure as hell aren't beating me to shotgun"

I took that as a queue to run, so I did. Louis trailed behind me, running weirdly like he always does, arm's in the wind. He then got distracted for a bit, looking at a balloon that had flown in his face. I took this as my chance to push that shitface. So I did. Louis fell onto the ground as I ran to the car, opening the door and throwing myself in it. But then, I was caught mid-air as Louis held onto my waist. I latched my fingers onto the edge of the car door, holding on for dear life.

"Louis, get the hell of off me!", I said, trying to kick my way out of his grasp, but sadly it was no use since he was too strong.

"Hell no! I wan't shotgun and I wan't it now!", Louis said, trying to pull me harder, but it was probably not even worth a try. I have a ninja grip like hell.

I quickly kicked him in the balls, as he let me go, me falling onto the floor. I got up, going into the car seat, shutting the door quickly. I locked the door, rolling down the windows as I smirked at Louis, who was dying and holding onto his balls in the floor. I quickly pulled out a few crumpled monopoly bills I had in my purse, just for a perfect time like this. I put on my shades, as I started to 'Make it rain' on Louis.

"All I see is signs, all I see is dollar signs.", I said, throwing the money onto Louis who was glaring at me.

All I see is signs, all I see is dollar signs. Throw it, throw it up.

☻☻☻

After the concert was over, we finally drove back home. I was totally tired, but I really wanted to go to the beach. It was still early, and I finally convinced everyone to go to the beach. We were all currently packing everything and changing. I threw on my neon green bikini, some ripped short shorts, and a crop top that said 'Don't feed the ratchets'. We all piled into the car, as we blasted some music from the boys' album.

"Today is going to be so freakin' fun!", Angela squealed, latching onto Jadie arm in happiness and excitement, "Based on what you, Luke, and Jadie told me, the parties are epic!"

"Oh trust me, they sure are. Actually, we should start assigning some groups because these partie's are out of control.", Luke said, as everyone else agreed.

"Oh my god, I can see the party from here! I told you guys these things are awesome!", I yelled, pointing to the thousands of people dressed in neon, with drinks, and balloons, and beachballs in hand.

After we safely parked the car, we piled out onto the sandy beach. It didn't take people a while to notice us, so the party raged some more. I grabbed Angela, and Harry, as Liam followed behind her.

"You guys ready to have some fun?", I said to Harry and Liam as we all went to get some drinks.

After we all got considerably tipsy, we decided to play chicken. I climbed onto Harry's shoulders, with the help of Niall, as Angela got onto Liam's shoulders. We started to playfight, throwing water at one another. That's when someone threw a bikini at me, as I realized it was some random girls' bikini top. That's when I realized Angela started doing the same thing. She untied her neon pink bikini, throwing it at Harry.

"Oh my god, Angela, put your bikini back on now!", I laughed as I pushed her into the water, her submerging seconds after to laugh.

"Oh please, Liam knows he wan'ts to see these anyways!", Angela giggled as she climbed back onto Liam's shoulders.

"Oh god, you're so weird, but, hell, monkey see, monkey motherfucking do.", Jadie giggled, taking a swig of her beer, while taking off her sky blue bikini top.

"Hey babe, why don't you take off yours too?", Harry smirked, throwing my back into the water, as I swam back up giggling.

"Why Harry, you wan't to sneak a peak?", I said, wagging my eyebrows, as I laughed, latching onto his torso.

"Hmm, thinking about it right now, I actually do.", Harry smirked, pulling me more into his chest, as I giggled.

"Well, guess what? You're never, ever, ever, going to see my boobs. Got that?", I said poking his chest to add more emphasis.

"Well, actually, I already have seen it , so jokes on you.", Harry said, picking my up, as I wrapped my legs around his waist.

He pressed his lips to mine, as I smirked into the kiss. I was really tipsy, and I honestly have no idea what I was doing. But, I did sober up a bit, when Angela started chanting 'Spring Break' like everyone else. I honestly couldn't believe how awesome it is here. It's like, everythings a freaking a dream. I've never been so happy in my life, and it was all because I was spending it with the people I loved.

"You know, I probably would take off my bikini bu-", I was cut off by someone ripping off my bikini top, and that someone was Harry.

"Oh my god, I can't believe you did that, Harry give it back!", I said trying to cover my chest up, laughing. He eventually gave it back to me, as I put my top back on.

"Well, honestly, it was worth a try, y'know.", Harry said, pressing a kiss onto my lips again, as I smiled.

Honestly, life is freaking sweet right now.

____

lol i had to put the skrillex song again because im absolutely fucking obsessed with it lol ilyyyyyyyyyy -nay