Chapter 4

Eren held his mother's hand as they walked into the park. He was four and as happy as a little alpha could be. His father was on the other side of him, holding a suitcase and talking to his mother.

"This meeting is very important, but not completely business." Grisha said to his mate. Carla had cocked her head and smiled.

"Well, you wouldn't have said to bring Eren with us if it was." She said gently, a little playful smile on her lips. "Where are we meeting Mr. Ackerman?" She asked, looking down to make sure Eren was still there. She may have had his hand in hers, but a mother could never be too careful.

"We're meeting them at the fountain." Carla looked up at that.

"Them? I thought it was just Mr. Ackerman." Grisha shook his head.

"It's him and his family." Carla just nodded slowly, a little nervous at this. As they approached the fountain, Eren saw a family of four. An alpha male a little shorter than his father, an omega woman with long brown hair, and two children. A boy and girl, their dynamics unable to be told at this distance. But Eren smiled.

"Look Mommy!" He said with a wide smile. The thought of other kids to play with made the small alpha happy. He had never played with anyone besides his mother. Carla smiled lightly as they approached the family.

"Kenny." Grisha said as he shook hands with the man.

"Grisha. I'm glad you could make it. This is my mate, Kimi, my son, Levi, and my daughter, Mikasa." Grisha nodded as he smiled to the others.

"It's a pleasure to meet you. This is my mate, Carla, and my son, Eren." Carla had smiled.

"Hello Kimi." The other woman smiled warmly.

"Greetings." She looked down to her kids. "Mikasa, Levi, say hi." Carla nodded.

"Say hello Eren." The two other kids didn't move, but Eren had nodded up to his mother with a wide smile and let go of her hand as he stood in front of the other two kids. The girl, Mikasa, was holding onto her mother's dress, while Levi stood by her, arms crosses and looking bored.

"Hi! I'm Eren!" The alpha said proudly, hand outstretched, not even noticing that he was releasing a strong alpha scent that made Mikasa flinch and Levi narrow his eyes a little.

"Eren, honey." Carla said as she noticed the scent. "Hold back a little darling." Eren looked at her with confusion until he caught his own smell and blushed lightly.

"Whoops!" He giggled as he blushed, reeling his scent back in to the best of his abilities. "Sorry." He said with an embarrassed smile. Levi had rolled his eyes. Eren stared at him for a second before a scent tickled his nose. It was coming from Levi and it made Eren smile wide.

"You're an Omega!" Eren said happily. Levi flinched at the volume and glared. "I didn't know boys could be Omegas!" Levi frowned more.

"Are you making fun of me brat?" Eren shook his head quickly before grabbing Levi's hands.

"No no! I think it's really cool!" Eren turned to Mikasa and kept the smile on his face.

"Oh, you're a beta!" He said. Mikasa stepped behind her mother's leg as she nodded. "Oh wow! I've never met a beta before." Mikasa blushed lightly as Eren reached out to grab her hand, but Levi grabbed his hand, growling lowly.

"Don't touch my sister, alpha." Eren cocked his head as a tsking noise was heard above them.

"Levi, I know I raised you better than that." Kimi said. "Why don't we bring them to the playground, Carla? Let them play around while the men have their 'business' talk." Carla nodded and the five walked away, the mother's sitting on a nearby bench.