Chapter 18

Eren sighed as he collapsed on one of the couches. He was back in his dorm as the break, and Levi's heat, was over. That heat had been hell for Eren, being the first he was actually physically present for. His instincts had been hard to resist, as was Levi's insistent begging the last day, either spreading his legs with an inviting whimper or on all fours with his ass presented with a whine of 'Alpha, hurry up and claim me, I can't fucking take it anymore'.

But they didn't need to worry about any of that for another month. And in that month, Eren needed to study for his end of semester exams. He was hoping that he, Mikasa, and Armin would be able to have a study group with their significant others, but he hadn't asked yet. Why? Simple, Levi. The alpha inside wanted to do nothing but cuddle his mate, not algebra. Eren also didn't want to do algebra in general, but he knew that his mother would be disappointed in him for putting time with Levi before school again. Eren smiled fondly as the memory played in his mind.

"Eren! What are you doing?" Carla asked as she walked into her living room, seeing Mikasa on the floor working on a coloring sheet for addition and Levi working on his spelling words while Eren just hugged the omega and napped quietly. Though his mother's voice woke him and he sat up quickly, looking around confused for a second before rubbing his eye as Levi patted his head, not looking away from his homework.

"Mmmm... What is it mommy?" Eren asked as he looked up to her. Carla tried not to allow her son's adorable sleepy face to sway her.

"Are you done all of your school work?" She asked, motioning to Mikasa's coloring sheet. Eren looked to Mikasa, then the sheet, then his backpack.

"But Levi's so comfy." Eren said as a means of explanation on why he had yet to touch his work. It was only one page, and it was coloring. Carla crossed her arms, frowning slightly.

"Eren, you need to do your homework before playing, or napping." Eren frowned.

"But mommy." Eren whined, pouting with wide eyes. And his puppy eyes were so sweet and adorable, hard to ignore, but Carla stood her ground.

"You can either do your work now, with Mikasa and Levi, or you can do it at the table and stay home until Monday." Eren's eyes widened.

"B-But Levi's Mommy was going to bring us to the park to play all day! Y-You said I could go too!" His scent was beginning to become thick, obviously about to throw a tantrum until Levi put a hand on Eren's shoulder.

"Eren." Levi said gently, watching as the five year old turned to him with tear filled eyes and a wobbly bottom lip. "We just have to do our homework. I'll even help you." Eren sniffed, about to wipe his nose on his sleeve when Levi hit him over the head. "Don't do that, it's gross." So Eren stopped and waited until Levi came back with the box of tissues and handed them to Eren. Once cleaned up from the near tantrum, Eren went and got his coloring page, Levi and Mikasa helping him with Mikasa's coloring page put away so Eren couldn't copy.

"Hey." Eren jumped as he looked around him, seeing Levi looking down at him. "You done smiling like an idiot? We have tests to study for and like hell are you getting anything less than a B with me around." Eren smiled up at Levi before grabbing the omega around the waist and pulling him to straddle the alpha's lap.

"I'm all good. But what happens if I get less than a B?" Eren asked. Levi narrowed his eyes before smirking and grinding down on Eren slightly, causing the younger male to shiver and groan, hips rolling back.

"Simple." Levi said, waiting to feel Eren harden before easily slipping off his lap and walking away from the wide eyed alpha. "Ever heard of blue balls?" Eren looked between the tent in his pants and Levi a few times before pouting.