Chapter 20

Eren and Levi had decided to stay at the college over Christmas break. Especially when Eren's tests came back with an A minus average.

"You just made it." Levi said as they were getting his nest ready for the oncoming heat, as well as the oncoming mating. Eren's and Levi's instincts were singing with the rightness of finally being able to mate, and they themselves were a little excited at the idea as well. Seeing their mark on the other's flesh was a little more enticing than it probably should have been.

"Yeah, but I still need to wait for your heat." Eren pointed out as he put one of the pillows on the perimeter of the blanket. Levi hummed, grabbing his bag of toys and putting it next to his nest.

"True, however." Levi grabbed Eren by the collar of his shirt and kissed him deeply. "We can play around a bit, Alpha." Levi purred the last word, watching it rile Eren up before he was pushed into his nest and pinned to the blanket.

"Omega." Eren breathed out, causing Levi to shiver and whine. He felt Eren's teeth tickling his neck. "Patience." Eren sat up slightly, looking down to see a slightly flustered and definitely annoyed Levi.

"I swear to God, if I didn't want your knot so badly, I would kick you out." Eren gave Levi a shit eating grin before standing up and holding out his hand.

"Well, you happen to be crazy for my knot, so stand up and spend time with our friends. They leave tomorrow." Eren said. Levi huffed, accepted Eren's hand and got up.

"Yeah yeah, let's go. We take any longer, Shit Specs will come ask to see my toys again." Eren made a face, but the two made it out before Hanji arrived.

The get together was nice and seeing the others off a little saddening, but Levi and Eren quickly fell into a rhythm of making out on every surface in their shared dorm room. Always initiated by Levi. All he had to do was pretty much breath the word 'alpha' and Eren would have his tongue down his throat. Though Eren would back off soon after to apologize for falling prey to his instincts and Levi would quickly tell him to shut the fuck up and kiss him. And sometimes Levi decided to be a fucking tease and wear nothing but his boxers and sway his hips more than usual, and that would cause him to be bent over either the counter in the kitchenette, the coffee table, or the back of a couch while Eren rutted against him, whining afterwards that he had to go change his underwear, claiming the omega was a jerk. Said omega just smirking before just strutting around naked to get his tea and what not.

The night before Levi's heat was supposed to hit, the two sat in Levi's nest, facing each other.

"Are you sure you're ready for this?" Eren asked. He wanted this. FUCK did he want this, but he didn't want to hurt Levi.

"I wouldn't have suggested it if I didn't fucking want it Eren." Levi bit out, slightly annoyed, yet happy, that Eren asked this question again. Levi took a deep breath before leaning forward and cupping Eren's face. "You're my alpha, my mate. I've always wanted you, will only want you. I'm ready to take the final step and bond with you." Eren took a shuddering breath, kissing Levi's palms afterwards.

"Let's get you ready for your heat." Eren said, helping Levi remove his clothing. The omega gave Eren a scowl afterwards. "What?"

"Well now that I'm naked, though I could have done it myself thank you very much, I think it's only fair if I strip you." Eren nodded as he allowed his omega to do as he pleased. "Remember, take your fucking spermicide tonight, I don't know when my ass while start begging for your knot, but I'd rather not risk getting pregnant this week."

"Got it." Eren grabbed the pill bottle laying in the nest and took one, putting it back down to take the next night or when Levi was asleep. "Good night Levi." Eren said as he laid down, accepting Levi in his arms in a spooning position.