Chapter 16

Eren and Levi just laid in Levi's bed. It was cramped and the two couldn't move without brushing against the other, but that's what they needed right now. To just be near each other. It had been a long day for both of them, and Eren had a lot to talk about.

"Remember that time my mom caught us trying on Mikasa's panties?" Eren said with a laugh. Levi groaned as he hide his face in Eren's shoulder.

"I'm reminded every time we walk past any store that sells lingerie or underwear." Levi huffed. "Probably not as bad as when you walked in on my parent's getting it on." Eren flushed red.

"You found my mom's dildo." Eren said, then smirked. "And then your mom had to explain that you'd have one when you were older and you nearly cried." Levi sat up and hit Eren with his pillow.

"Fuck off. I was seven. And it looked fucking huge at that time." Eren chuckled as he looked to Levi, a thought passing his head.

"And what about now? Are your vibrators still 'fucking huge' to you?" Levi's eyes narrowed slightly.

"I take offense to that. I'm an Omega, I can't help it if I genetically get the short stick in dick size." Eren sat up and hugged Levi.

"That's not what I meant and you know it." Eren said with a sigh, a smile on his face.

"Bet my toys are bigger than you." Levi said with a smirk. Eren pulled away and scowled.

"I will let you know that I am in fact bigger than your green dildo." Levi's eyes flashed with a mischief Eren hadn't seen in years.

"Can't wait to find out if that's true." He said, moving to straddle Eren's lap. Eren just set his hands on Levi's hips and hummed, rubbing circles through Levi's jeans.

"Might be soon if what your mother said was right." Eren said, leaning forward and sniffing Levi's scent glands. "But it seems she might be off."

"She is. My heat won't start until the day after we go home for break." Levi said with a shrug. Eren hummed as he leaned forward and nuzzled Levi's neck.

"I'm not looking forward to break." Eren said into Levi's skin. Levi leaned back a bit to try and get a better look at Eren's face.

"Why's that brat?" Eren gave Levi a half assed glare at the old nickname, but didn't comment on it.

"It's just... I finally got you back, and we're together now. I don't want to be separated again." Eren sighed out. Levi hummed as he slowly ran his fingers through Eren's hair.

"Why don't you and Grisha come to Thanksgiving at my place? Mother will be absolutely thrilled I'm sure." Eren smiled a bit at Levi's offer.

"I would love that, but I can't leave Armin and his grandfather alone. We've celebrated with them since I moved to Shiganshina." Eren said. Levi laughed lightly.

"I'm sure Erwin invited blondie to his place, with his grandfather. And I'm sure the terms depend on what you do." Levi said. "If you want to spend it how you have, I won't stop you. But mother misses cooking for more than four people." Eren hummed as he leaned back into Levi, nose resting over his scent gland and taking a deep breath, loving the way Levi's scent calmed him down and reminded him so much of home.

"I'll talk to dad about it." Eren said after a few minutes. Levi nodded as he wrapped his arms around Eren's neck and nuzzled his hair with a coo. Eren responded with a croon and not long after the two were dozing off.

"Hey, stop for a second. I need to shower before I knock out." Levi said, voice a little rough with how tired he was becoming. Eren nodded slightly as he let Levi go so they could get ready for bed, returning to their room as Armin and Erwin left theirs.

It turned out that Eren didn't need to ask his dad, or double check with Armin, because the alpha got a call the next morning from his father, saying that Kimi had invited them over for the entire week of Thanksgiving break. It would be easier on Grisha since he still worked as head doctor at Trost Hospital, and Eren was just happy to be with Levi and Mikasa. He also found out that Annie and her parents would be coming over. So it was going to be very interesting.

So not even a week later, Eren found himself in Levi's house, helping said omega set up his nest, with Kimi watching from the doorway.

"So, have you told Eren your dirty secret yet dear?" Kimi asked with a smile. Levi's eyes shot daggers at her momentarily.

"That is none of his business mother." Levi said firmly. Kimi giggled.

"So he doesn't know that almost every heat you've had involved you moaning his name?" Kimi said with a smirk. Levi glared, pink dusting his cheeks as Eren blushed deeply.

"Damn it mother. Suffocate on your tits." Kimi crossed her arms, causing said appendages to bounce.

"That's alright." Grisha said as he passed by the door. "I knew Eren hit puberty when Levi's name kept coming from his room in the late hours of the night with the heavy scent of aroused alpha coming from under the door." Eren began to choke on the air he had just inhaled as Levi's cheeks tinted more.

"I'm trying to make my damn nest! Leave me the fuck alone and let my alpha help me." Levi barked. Kimi laughed as she shut the door. Levi sighed as he returned to setting his pillows up, but stopped when he noticed Eren was just sitting still. When Levi looked to him, he was pinned to the floor. "Eren?"

"Omega." Eren responded, voice deep and rough, causing Levi to shiver, his instincts lighting up at the sound of his dynamic coming from his lover. But when Eren moved to latch onto his scent gland, Levi put a hand to his chest and pushed lightly. Eren blinked a few times before looking at Levi's hand. When everything clicked, Eren almost threw himself off from Levi.

"Shit, sorry. Just, calling me your alpha really riled me up." Eren said, blushing again as he shifted and tried to hide the tent in his pants. Levi shook his head as he placed the last pillow and crawled into his nest, emptying out his toys and leaning against his foot board. Levi's nest was on the floor again, and he had planned for Eren to at least sleep in the room with him to help him through his heat, even if they weren't mated yet. Eren had been dead set on not mating or even having sex with Levi if others could hear the alpha take the omega for the first time. Eren was being possessive, as most alpha's were, but Levi agreed with him, not wanting anyone to hear his alpha falling apart.

Levi's heat hit early the next morning and he was bare with his ass in the air, whining when Eren woke up. He groaned at how sweet his omega smelled. But before he could help Levi out, there was a knock on the door, causing Eren to growl.

"Eren, it's Kimi." The omega woman said. Eren calmed as the door opened and she walked in. Levi whined as he looked to Eren, hoping the alpha could take the pain away and replace it with pleasure, and he had a continued hiss going as his mother approached Eren. Another omega was approaching his alpha, and though she was mated, Levi knew she was gorgeous. And everyone else thought so as well. And Levi didn't want to lose his alpha to this omega.

"Calm the fuck down Levi." She said as she handed Eren a pill bottle. "I am your mother first of all. Second of all, these are spermicide pills. I may want grandchildren, but I accept the fact you two may not be ready." She then placed a packet on one of Levi's pillows. "And these are your birth control. I know you ran out before you got here." Kimi turned to Eren again.

"This is your first heat with an omega partner, so let me do this quick. Levi won't be leaving the room, he has his own bathroom so you have nothing to worry about there, but you will need to get his food for him, understand?" Eren nodded. Kimi smiled. "Good. Have fun you two." And she left. As soon as the door shut, Levi whined and Eren quickly began to strip, taking the spermicide pill just in case, and went to Levi, kissing the omega deeply as his skin pressed against Levi's skin, hot to the touch because of the heat. The way his body was reacting, this was going to be a long week.