Chapter 17

Levi's body shuddered as Eren pressed against him, his scent invading Levi's nose and causing the omega to whine. His alpha was finally back, finally here to take care of him, finally here to stop the insistent need to be filled, mated. A little voice in his head reminded him that he wouldn't be mated this heat, however, and that caused a more pitiful whimper to leave his throat. But it was swallowed by Eren's lips, who only pulled back when the whimpering continued.

"Levi?" Eren asked as one of his hands trailed up and down Levi's side. "What's wrong?" Eren sounded slightly worried. Omega's whimpered in heat, that's normal and a given, but this whimper seemed slightly different.

"I'm just so sick of relying on my Goddamn toys and fingers when there's a perfectly good cock that could be shoved up my ass." Levi bit out, huffing a bit. Eren let out a shuttering sigh, resting his head on Levi's shoulder, which was a stupid idea because Eren was close to the source of the amazingly sweet scent Levi was giving off.

"We agreed not to mate this time." Eren panted out. Levi sighed as he shifted, whimpering as he felt Eren's erection glide against his inner thigh. But Eren had a point. They had agreed, made a deal. And damn Kimi for raising Levi to always keep his word.

"You could still fuck me." Levi's inner omega nearly killed him for that. He didn't want to just fuck like Armin and Erwin. He knew Eren was his mate, and that made him only want Eren if he would end up with mating marks in the end of it. And Eren's growl proved that the alpha felt the same.

"You aren't just some fuck toy." Eren bit out, staring down into grey eyes. "You mean everything to me," Eren then laid his head on Levi's. "And I want to prove it to you. But for now." Eren smirked as he rolled his hips down, pressing their lengths together, the scent glands on their erections rubbing together and causing both to shiver and moan. "I need to get you through a heat. So what should we play with first, Omega." Eren whispered the last word into Levi's ear in a deep, husky tone, causing Levi to whine.

"I don't care, just do something." Levi said, rolling his hips up into Eren to keep the friction between not only their cocks, but the glands there, going.

"Vibrator it is." Eren said as he looked amongst Levi's vibrators. He picked up one that looked sort of like a large pebble or elongated bead with a cord attached to a remote that was greenish blue in color, as were most of Levi's toys. "What's with all the green and blue?" Eren asked as he started to rub the toy against Levi's entrance. Levi shivered at the touch, wanting more.

"Eren please, just..." Levi tried to push down on the toy, but Eren pulled away slightly.

"It's a simple question, Levi. Why all the green and blue sex toys?" Levi whimpered as he tried to follow the toy as Eren started to give less and less pressure. Levi whimpered and whined as Eren continued to tease him, and Levi was getting frustrated more than when the heat had first hit him that morning. He spread his legs, gripping under his knees and turned his head so that a majority of his neck was showing.

"Alpha, please." Levi said as he pushed out more scent and slick. And though he heard Eren shuddered out another sigh and growl, nothing happened. Levi was wondering where the fuck this self control had come from, because it was seriously pissing him off.

"Just answer the question Levi, and I'll give you what you want." Levi shook as he whined, moving to take hold of his dick, but Eren stopped him. "Levi."

"Your eyes!" Levi finally shouted, tears forming at the corners of his eyes, from the heat induced frustration or something else, neither knew, but Eren froze. "I fucking love your eyes, and when I went into heat I wanted something that reminded me of you, damn it. But none of them are fucking close enough." Levi shook with his tears, looking away from Eren. Not in embarrassment, but he just couldn't look at Eren with his confession.

What happened next was so fast, Levi barely knew what happened. Eren had seized forward, taking one of the scent glands on Levi's neck between his teeth, and pushing the small vibrator past Levi's entrance, turning it on as soon as it was pushed against his prostate, causing a howl of pleasure to leave Levi as Eren growled into Levi's flesh. Eren quickly grabbed his own length as he watched Levi writhe under him, moaning and panting and whining. Levi's scent was beautiful, and Eren couldn't help but push out his own to help his omega. When Levi asked for more, Eren turned up the vibrator and went down to Levi's nipples, kissing them, licking them, biting them. Levi arched into Eren as he was racked with pleasure. Their scents mixed in the air and not long after they both came, Eren turned the vibrator off and began to croon as he brought Levi to his chest, both panting as they lay in Levi's nest.

"If you ever... pull that shit again... I will kill you." Levi said through his pants. Eren chuckled.

"No you won't. You want my knot too much to kill me." Eren said. Levi whined at the reminder, shifting closer to Eren as the alpha chuckled again. "Soon, Omega, soon." They laid still for about three minutes before their was a knock on the door.

"It's Kimi, relax." Came the voice when Eren started to growl. "By the sounds of things, you have about two more minutes before Levi's next wave. I'd suggest getting some food or water. I have some set out here, so come get it and eat you two." And the couple listened as the footsteps went away. Eren was quick to retrieve the tray, carrying two large glasses of water and two plates. One with eggs, bacon, and toast, the other with fruit and yogurt. Eren had the spoon for the yogurt already and about to feed Levi when the omega growled.

"I can feed myself, thank you. I may be horny as all hell and can barely walk because of it, but I'm in between and don't need to be coddled." Eren smiled.

"What if I want to spoil you? You're skin is sensitive as it is, as is your stomach." Levi crossed his arms, careful about his sensitive nipples, and glared.

"I don't give a fuck, I can feed myself, now give me that spoon." Eren relented the spoon, but wasn't quite done.

"You can feed yourself, but after your next wave, I am washing you." Levi was about to retort when Eren gave him a hard glare, no room for questions. Levi sighed.

"Fine, whatever gives you your kicks." Eren gave a single nod before digging into his breakfast. And not as soon as the plates were emptied and some of the water drank, Levi's next wave hit.