Chapter 2 - Their Past

Previously

" Let's sit down and tell you our story shall we? " Suki suggested and they complied and listened to their story.

Present

They gathered around the three siblings as Suki began.

" You see, our parents owned a guild by the name, Night Children, that guild has been there for generations. We always were a happy-go-lucky guild to be honest. " Suki began and sipped her herbal tea.

" But they came. The Orga Okamoto guild hates our guild. They considered us their rival and would do anything to bring us down. That's when they set fire to our guild building and attacked us the moment we stepped out. " Ruki continued, his hands turning into a fist.

" They wanted to kidnap us but mother and father protected us. Father told mother to bring us somewhere safe. Unfortunately, one of the men followed us and attacked us. Mother protected us and told us to run. " (Y/N) said gloomily.

" So, we ran and ran and ran until we came across a small village. We told them what happened and they accepted us in. We lived there and trained hard and learned Magic by a group of mages there. " Suki said seriously.

" And after two years of staying there and one year of learning magic, we found out that one of the mages from our parents guild was living there and went to visit him. He said he managed to escape but with severe injuries. " Ruki continued.

" When we asked about our parents, he said that father and mother died. He saw a sword was stabbed in father's chest while mother had died due to blood loss. Their bodies were still at the same spot so we gave them a funeral. " (Y/N) said sadly, tears threatening to fall.

" We learned magic for ten years and mastered it as well. Then, we left the village, wanting to live by ourselves. Unfortunately, the Orga Okamoto heard that we were still alive and attacked us three weeks later. I used too much magic power and strained myself to use over my limit. " Suki explained.

" And I lost my magic power since I went too overboard. So, here I am, taking care of my siblings. " she added with a slight cheery tone.

" Sorry to hear that. " some of them mumbled.

" I'm going home. " (Y/N) said, standing up.

" I'll go with you. " Ruki offered as the two walked out of the guild building together.

" Ah, it's nice to see your siblings getting along well. " Suki sighed and turned to the rest of them.

" It might be a burden but please refrain them from going overboard in simple words, over their limit. " Suki pleaded as she stood up.

" Well, nice knowing y'all. I better go home now. See ya! " Suki waved goodbye and left the guild building.

" It's so sad! Those three are so close, it makes me jealous a bit but what they've been through isn't something to laugh at though. " Alzack said as he slung an arm over Bisca's shoulder.

" That's right. Well, we'll go along with her favour. Refraining them from going overboard. Right? " Bisca turned toward the Tenroujima team and they nodded.

" Alright! Let's do this! "

*EDITED*