Chapter 15 - Explanation

Warning short chapter

Natsu carried Lucy bridal style to the hospital with the others following them. He burst through the doors of the hospital and everyone turned their heads to look at them.

" Please! Help her! " he begged as a few nurses took Lucy's body and placed her on a hospital bed and brought her to a doctor.

Makarov soon came to the hospital with Porylusica with him. His face was grim when he heard the news and immediately contacted Poryluscia.

" Where is she? " Poryluscia asked.

" They brought her to the operating room. " Mira replied while Poryluscia nodded and talked to the receptionist.

Then, the receptionist motioned Poryluscia to follow her and led her to the operating room.

" Who did this to my child? " Makarov asked angrily while clenching his fists.

" Master, we need to tell you something. " Ruki spoke up getting Makarov's attention and the rest attention immediately.

" We know who did it but we need to tell you the story from beginning. " Suki said while Makarov just nodded his head in approval.

" Have you ever heard of David The Failure? " she asked Makarov who just shook his head, indicating he had never heard of it.

" David The Failure was a failed experiment of Zeref and was left to rot as a failure. " (Y/N) explained.

" He also came from The Books of Zeref but like (Y/N) said, he was a failed experiment so Zeref didn't really use him. " Ruki continued.

" But over the years, David got demons together and made them his army and went after one of Zeref's biggest enemies which was the Nakamura bloodline. The Nakamura's could seal more than 10,000 demons and was a threat in the demons eyes of The Books of Zeref. " Suki said.

" The Nakamura bloodline has possessed power to kill all demons but there is a capacity. David killed our great-great-great grandparents and their first child but he didn't know they had a second child so the second child, Nakamura Emily, survived and when she married and had children, prepared them to kill demons. "

" It went on and on until today, David was targeting us three. The youngest generation currently. He wants us dead so he kept on doing things which will try to shaken us. As you can see, he targeted Lucy and this paper said Strike 1 which meant there will be either two more strikes or more than that. "

" So, he's doing this to shaken you three up? " Makarov clarified.

" Yes, we're sorry we kept this from you. " they hung their heads.

Then, Poryluscia approached them.

" She's fine. She nearly died but now she's steady. She had lost quite a bit if blood but she should be okay. She had a deep cut on her abdomen though with some nasty burns on her arms but they will heal in a few months. " she said.

" Can we see her? " Natsu asked.

Poryluscia nodded and Natsu dashed toward's Lucy's room. He burst inside and saw Lucy on the bed with bandages on her arms and around her head. he grabbed a chair and sat beside her bed and held her hand. The rest followed after a few minutes.

" I swear..I will kill this bastard for hurting Luce. " Natsu said through gritted teeth as the only sound could be heard in the room was Lucy's heart monitor.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I finally updated for this story. I'm slowly losing motivation for this story but I'll try to give this story a ending. Anyways, I've been studying, writing and reading fan fiction. Studying for exams though. Ugh! Anyways, hope you enjoyed the chapter and sorry if it's short. Sayonara, minna!

*EDITED*

✔️ || Love of My Life जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें