Chapter 10 - Battle Royale

Natsu and Gajeel had fought Sting and Rogue and they were down. Sting and Rogue were unconscious while Natsu stood up proudly as Gajeel was nowhere found because of Natsh who pushed him to a cart and went underground.

Natsu was in the infirmary but what happened just a few minutes ago was that Lucy was arrested along with Yukino as Arcadios wanted to launch the Eclipse project. As Lucy was a celestial mage, they arrested her.

Now, the only problem was that they had to win in order to get Lucy back so, Natsu, Wendy, Mira, Happy and Carla went to rescue Lucy while (Y/N), Ruki, Laxus, Gajeel and Gray went in for the final game which was called Battle Royale.

" I hope they can rescue Lucy. " (Y/N) mumbled as they were at the center of the arena with the other guilds.

" Well, we just have to win this thing and it'll be all over. " Ruki said reassuringly.

" The Battle Royale starts now! "

All the teams were transported to different areas. There was one leader who holds five points, the rest one point. Immediately, all the other teams starts to run.

The Fairy Tail team just stood there, eyes closed.

" Woah! While Fairy Tail is just standing there, other guilds are being taken out! "
*
Their eyes snapped open and they started running. (Y/N) was wearing a black and red kimono dress with white and red patterns. She also wore combat boots and safety shorts underneath her kimono dress.

 Her hair was curled and up in a side ponytail with red and white hair accessories

She then encountered Jura from Lamia Scale

She then encountered Jura from Lamia Scale. Laxus appeared as well as Orga.

" Laxus, take Orga! "

" You got it! "

Laxus and Orga started attacking each other while (Y/N) faced Jura. She stared at Jura, keeping her ground.

Jura had enough of waiting and was about to attack when (Y/N) suddenly shouted.

" Water demon angel...Nagisa[1] Mizuko[2]! "