Chapter 8 - A Guild Isn't A Guild If You Don't Treat Your Comrades like Family

Previously

" Now, we have Yukino from Sabertooth versus Kagura from Mermaid Heel! "

" Before we start, may we have a bet? I would like to bet on my life. " Yukino said making the crowd gasp.

" If I win, you will belong to me. " Kagura said, going along with it.

Present

" Yukino is another celestial spirit mage although it seems she does not have enough experience. " (Y/N) said as Yukino was on the ground crying.

" Do you analyse people every time? " Gajeel asked.

" It's a habit. "

" Are you serious?! " Gajeel's jaw dropped.

" Kagura wins! Yukino is down! " the host shouted loudly in the microphone.

" I wonder what Jiemma will do to her since she lost. I have a very bad feeling about it. " Ruki mumbled.
*
" Thanks for the treat, (Y/N)-san, Ruki-san! " Lucy smiled as she, Natsu, Happy and the twins were walking back from a restaurant.

The twins decided to give them a little treat for their hard work and paid for their dinner.

Then, they saw someone outside of their inn. It was Yukino from Sabertooth. They immediately brought her to Lucy's room.

" What were you doing out there, Yukino-san? " Lucy asked.

" I came here to talk to you, Lucy-sama. I would like you to take my gold keys. Libra and Pisces. " she replied pulling out two gold celestial keys.

" I can't possibly take them from you!" Lucy protested.

" I already decided that since the first day if I ever lost. " Yukino cast her gaze downwards.

" I-I see. Yukino-san, do you have a special bond with your spirits? " Lucy asked.

" Y-Yes. " she stammered.

" Then, I can't take your spirits away from you then if you have a special bond with them. I would feel bad doing that. " Lucy smiled.
*
" Matte, Yukino! " Natsu shouted after Yukino.

" Natsu-sama? "

" I would like to apologise for what I thought about your guild. I guess not everyone is all so arrogant and stubborn. " Natsu gave a cheeky grin.

Then, Yukino burst into tears which caused Natsu and Happy to panic.

" It's your fault, Natsu! "

" What?! Did I say something wrong?! If I did, I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" Natsu started bowing quickly.

" It's no what you said. It's just that I finally got into the guild I've always wanted last year and because I lost today's match...I was kicked out of Sabertooth! " Yukino wailed.

Natsu's eyes suddenly filled with rage when he heard that. His bangs shadowed his eyes. Then, he stomped off towards Sabertooth's inn.
*
BANG! CLANG! CRASH!

" Sting! Wake up! We have an intruder! " Rogue burst into Sting's room as their inn was under 'attack'.

They hurried out off the room and was surprised to see who was the intruder.

" Natsu Dragneel... " Sting murmured.

" Where is your master?! " Natsu roared as he punched a few of their guild members.

" Causing a racket to fight me...you're not qualified. " Jiemma appeared.

" Fight me! If you lose...then you're out of the guild! " Natsu growled in rage.

*short pause*

" You ain't qualified to fight me. Doblango( I don't know how to spell his name ) fight him. " Jiemma said and a guy who looks like a ninja appeared and attacked Natsu.

Unfortunately, he was beaten by a single punch from Natsu.

'Unbelievable...he beat Doblango with one punch...' Sting thought.

" Master, let me take care of him. " Sting proposed.

" No, I'll fight him. " Jiemma stated.
*
" Happy! "

Minerva, Jiemma's daughter, stopped Natsu's attack in time as Jiemma was beaten up pretty badly. She caught Happy as well and used him to threaten Natsu.

Then, Happy disappeared from Minerva's clutches.

" My, my, you shouldn't use Happy to threaten people, Minerva. "

Happy appeared in (Y/N)'s clutches without ropes tying him.

(Y/N) and Ruki were following Natsu the whole time, silently. (Y/N) was wearing a pale pink sleeveless blouse which ended at her thigh. Black leggings and boots. Her hair was tied in half with a pale pink ribbon. Ruki's clothed was covered by his coat.

" (Y/N)! Ruki! "

Happy flew towards Natsu's open arms and started apologising for being caught. Natsu got up and left with the other two following him. Before that, the twins and Natsu turned around with a murderous expression on their faces.

" A guild isn't a guild when you don't treat your comrades like family. "
*
Back at the inn...

" You did what?! " Erza screamed as Natsu was sitting on the floor with Happy and the twins informed Erza what Natsu did.

" What? They pissed me off. " Natsu replied bluntly.

" They will get their revenge through the games and everyone must be alert tomorrow. " Ruki spoke up as he stood in the doorway.

(Y/N) was tired and decided to sleep while Ruki went to check on the others.

" Noted. Thanks for saving this guy's ass. " Gray bowed.

" Well, I'm tired so I'll be sleeping. Oyasuminasai. " Ruki waved goodbye.

At Sabertooth's inn...

" We'll get them back tomorrow at the games. Since Yukino is out, I'll take her place and show those fairy scum what it means to dis Sabertooth. " Minerva smirked.

------------------------------------------

Author's Note :

Updates will be very slow as I have exams starting in the next two weeks and I need to study. I'm so sorry for this but I'll update as soon as I can the moment my exams finish.

*EDITED*