Chapter 5.1 - Memories of Hibiki

*This chapter will be about how (Y/N) met Hibiki. Enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N) was born on the 5th of December along with her brother. Second daughter and third child of Nakamura Tomoya and Nakamura Haruka.

Her father was the king of Audrien but the kingdom had fallen. He then met his love of his life. Yoshi Haruka. They decided to have a guild and soon they have many members. They also had their first child after a year.

They also had twins after three years with their first child. They were extremely a happy family. It was like an ordinary family and they were enjoying life as much as possible.

One day...

Five-year-old (Y/N), the younger twin, got lost in the forest while she and her family went for a picnic. She was trembling and felt terrified. She kept on calling out to her family.

" Mama! Papa! Nii-san! Nee-san! Help me! "

She burst into tears when no one replied to her desperate cries. Then, she heard rustling and a boy with orange-brown hair emerged from the bushes.

" Hey, it's ok. It's ok. Sorry if I scared you. " the boy said sheepishly.

She rubbed her eyes to stop the tears flowing but it didn't work. The boy then went over to her and helped wiped the tears away from her eyes.

" I'm Hibiki. What's your name? " he asked with a gentle smile.

" (Y-Y/N). " she whispered.

" Are you lost? " he asked.

" Yes. I was with my family and then I accidentally got separated from them. " she said trying to not cry but tears rolled down her cheeks.

" Hey. It's ok. I'll help you alright? " he said trying to calm the girl down.

" Really? " she sniffled.

" Sure. Now what direction do you stay in? " he asked, holding her hand.

" East. My parents own a guild. " she replied.

" Alright. Let's go! " he said and they started walking.
*
" (Y/N)! Where are you?! (Y/N)! " Haruka shouted desperately for her daughter.

Her husband, Tomoya, was shouting as well. Their first daughter, Suki, went back home with (Y/N)'s twin brother, Ruki, while half of the guild went searching for her.

" (Y/N)! Where are you?! Please! Answer! " Tomoya shouted desperately.

They continued on for hours until the sun was setting. Haruka's face was stained with tears.

" No, not (Y/N). I don't want her gone. Please. (Y/N)! " Haruka wailed as Tomoya held her in his arms.

Then, they heard rustling. They turned to see a orange-haired boy and a snow white haired girl come out of the bushes.

" (Y/N)! "

" Mama! Papa! "

Hibiki's P.O.V

(Y/N) ran towards a pale pink haired woman and a snow white haired man. I'm guessing they're her parents.

" (Y/N) my darling! Are you alright? " the woman asked frantically examining her.

" I'm fine, Mama! Hibiki-niisan helped me! " (Y/N) said cheerfully which made me blush a bit.

Then the man came towards me.

" I thank you for helping my daughter. If you want, you can drop by our guild sometimes. We won't mind. " he said with a gentle smile.

" Okay! " I said with a wide smile.

No one's P.O.V

Hibiki followed them back to their guild while chatting happily but little did they know, that something will surely surprise them in the future.

*EDITED*