Chapter 5 - Grand Magic Games [2]

Previously

" Well, what are we waiting for? Can we go? " Ruki raised an eyebrow.

" Yeah. Let's go! " Laxus said and the whole team jumped out of the window and made their way inside the labyrinth.

Present

The team were running in full speed. Ruki and (Y/N) leading as they entered the labyrinth. Thye stopped to look around.

" Where do we go? " Gajeel questioned.

" Let's see...I need more pieces to figure out where east is. " Mirajane furrowed her eyebrows.

" Hmm...more pieces, heh? " Ruki and (Y/N) mused in unison as they started smirking deviously.

As they said that, they heard voices. It belongs to the Twilight Ogre's guild. Immediately, the siblings dashed towards them leaving their team confused.

Ruki took down two while (Y/N) took down the other two as well. Both of them took down the last one who was holding another piece of the map.

Their team members grinned at each other and they all split up. Scream could be heard everywhere as they attacked different guilds.

They met up again while Mirajane started figuring out the map.

" I got it. East is that way, so is the exit. " Mirajane pointed to their right and they all nodded and dashed to their right.
*
" Congratulations-kabo! " the pumpkin head man clapped his hands as their team stood together.

" Did we get first place? " Gajeel asked.

" Nope but it was close. Second in fact. " the pumpkin headed man said otherwise known as Mato.

" Then, who got first? " Laxus questioned.

" Who else? " Ruki sighed as he pushed open the double doors which showed a group of people with the Sabertooth guild mark.

" Sabertooth. " (Y/N) said with venom in her voice.

Sting and Rogue looked up and their jaws dropped. There were three other people in the room. Two males and one female.

(Y/N) glared at them, particularly at Sting while Ruki glared at Rogue. The team members doesn't even know what to do as they kept their staring contest.

" Ruki, (Y/N), let's go. " Laxus broke the silence and left with the other two.

The siblings have one last hard glance at them and followed their team.
*
It was already the following day. The siblings refused to sleep without one another so together they slept at Mirajane's room.

Today was the day where the final eight teams were announced. The group decided to wear dark colours so, Laxus wore a navy blue button up shirt, brown pants and his fur coat. Gajeel wore his usual clothes. Mirajane wore a black dress.

The siblings wore somehow matching outfits. Ruki was wearing black jeans, a black coat which was all the way down to his knees( think of it as Gray's coat). (Y/N) was wearing a black lace dress. They both did not wore their capes.

" IN EIGHTH PLACE WE HAVE FAIRY TAIL TEAM A! " Natsu's team came out wearing dark purple clothing.

One thing was wrong though. Instead of Wendy, Elfman was there. Seems like something has happened to Wendy and that made the siblings blood boil.

People weren't cheering but were jeering at them. Ruki and (Y/N) raised a brow.

" IN SEVENTH PLACE WE HAVE QUATRO CERBERUS! " (A/N: Sorry don't know how to describe them. Back to the story)

" SIXTH PLACE IS THE ALL GIRLS GUILD MERMAID HEEL! " a group of girls came out.

" FIFTH PLACE IS THE HANDSOME LOOKING MEN GUILD. WE HAVE BLUE PEGASUS! " Ichiya and the Trimen came out looking stunning.

Hibiki caught a glimpse of familiar white haired people but shrugged it off.

" Hibiki? He's here? " (Y/N) asked, surprised.

" FOURH PLACE WE HAVE LAMIA SCALE! " Lyon, Jura and Sherry came out with their group.

" THIRD PLACE...WHAT A SHOCKER! EVERYONE IT'S RAVEN TAIL! " the whole arena was quiet as the Raven tail group came out.

" SECOND PLACE WE HAVE FAIRY TAIL TEAM B! " Laxus used his lightning magic to make the guild mark in the sky as (Y/N) and Ruki made an effect by summoning black and white angel feathers.

Then, they all strode in. Laxus and Gajeel with a poker face while Mirajane gave a smile to the arena. The siblings just had a small frown as they strode in.

" Laxus?! "

" Gajeel?! "

" Nee-san?! "

" (Y/N)?! "

" Ruki?! "

Fairy Tail Team A shouted the names of their guild members.

" WHY DIDN'T GRAMPS TOLD US THAT THEY WERE ENTERING TOO?! IT'S NOT FAIR! " Natsu whined which caused him a smack to the head.

" We're in public, Natsu. " Erza growled.

" Isn't that not fair since they have two teams? "

" Is that even allowed? "

" FROMT THIS YEAR ONWARDS, TWO TEAMS FROM THE SAME GUILD IS ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE. SO MOST LIKELY, THIS IS FINE-KABO. " Mato said through the microphone.

" AND NOW, IN FIRST PLACE WE HAVE SABERTOOTH! "

Sting and Rogue came out with the same people they had during the elimination round.

Unbeknownst to them, Hibiki from Blue Pegasus has been staring at (Y/N) for as long as she was in his sight.

(Y/N) knew someone's been staring at her and when she took a glance at the person she sighed. She knew it was him.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

God. It just had to be him. Why him? Why here of all places?

I could feel my blood boiling but it all vanished when a hand was placed on my shoulder. I looked to see Nii-san, giving me an emotionless expression but his eyes told me differently.

I looked back at the games. Memories from my past flashed through my mind as I inhaled a sharp breath.

*EDITED*