Chapter 19 - Start

Warning short chapter

They arrived at David's lair. They waited for him to show up as they were escorted to his 'throne' room.

The room was a dimly lit room with a real throne in the middle of the room. No windows, no furniture and only one set of big double doors were there.

Then, they could hear Suki screaming out in pain.

" Nee-san! " they shouted in unison as the screams got louder.

Soon, David came in while dragging Suki whose body was covered in bruises, cuts and some blood. He then chained Suki up opposite of the twins.

" There, a good view for the three of you. " David smirked as he finished chaining up Suki.

He then faced the twins who were glaring daggers at him.

" We came but what do you want us to do? Huh? " Ruki asked with venom laced in his voice.

" Easy. I want you dead! But, let's start with your already beaten up sister here, shall we? " David smirked evilly as the twins' eyes widened.

" Minori! "

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

A girl with lilac purple hair and eyes and clothes in lilac people clothing came in with a whip and a dagger.

" Beat. " David commanded and immediately she started cutting Nee-san's skin with the dagger while using the whip on Nee-san, causing her skin to turn blue-black.

" WHAT THE HELL?! " Nii-san yelled as his eyes glowed dangerously red.

" You think I didn't know what you had up your sleeve? Those cards are holding your guild mates are they not?" he asked with a mischievous grin on his face.

Immediately, the guild members of Fairy Tail came out with Blue Pegasus. I saw Natsu in front of Lucy protectively as he growled at David angrily. Everyone's eyes were filled with anger and determination.

" Continue, Minori. Akane! Shiro! " a girl with hot pink hair and a boy with brown hair came out.

" Fight. "

Immediately, the two launched themselves at us. They weren't slacking at all. I could feel that they are not human. I glanced at Nii-san and he has the same thought as I.

" They...They aren't human! Nor demon! " Nii-san yelled as everyone turned their attention to him.

" Wh-What? " everyone asked, confused.

" Correct. They are half demon and half human. Including Minori here. " David chuckled.

" Naomi! " he shouted as I felt my eyes widen.

'N-Naomi...is here?!' I thought as a girl with pink hair tied into pigtails and wore a pink purple dress came in. She had dark green eyes. She looked like a child.

" Th-That's

" Th-That's...Naomi? " Nee-san gasped.

Normal P.O.V

" Th-That's...Naomi? " Suki gasped.

" WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?! " Suki roared.

" She's now a half demon and half human. Turning into half demon changes their appearance. Naomi used to be a bit older and had brown hair but putting demon blood into her made her younger, changed her eyes to a dark green and finally, made her hair pink. Not only that but I turn dead people into half demons and half humans like these four. " David explained as (Y/N) clasped a hand over her mouth.

Ruki was frozen in shock. The Naomi they knew was gone but she's also dead.

" Y-You...YOU BASTARD! " (Y/N) screamed as purple and black markings appeared on her skin.

(Y/N)'s hair now has purple streaks in her hair and her eyes were glowing dangerously. Her clothes were still the same but her skin was covered in purple and black makings. Her face was covered as well. Not only that, but she had one demon wing sprouted out of her back.

" This should be fun. " David said as Ruki started to have blue and black markings on his skin.

Ruki's hair became a navy blue and the same as (Y/N), his skin and face was covered with blue and black markings. His eyes were glowing dangerously as well and had demon tiger claws instead of hands.

The guild members of Fairy Tail and Blue Pegasus were shocked. Suki's head hung low during her siblings' transformation.

" DAVID!!! " the twins screamed as they charged towards him.

He smirked as he said one word.

" Start. "
----------------------------------------------
Another chapter done! Seriously, this story is coming to an end soon. Sorry if this chapter sucks. I just thought that I just had to update as it is nearly finishing. Sorry for the short chapter again. I couldn't come up with long and good chapters like before. Hope you enjoyed his chappie! Sayonara for now, minna!

*EDITED*