Chapter 11 - Battle & The Ball

Suki then turned to the guild behind her.

" All dragon slayers split up. Go to the ones with no dragon slayers in their guild. (Y/N) is taking Blue Pegasus while Ruki is taking Quatro Cerberus." Suki said as a gust of wind blew past them.

Suki was wearing a maroon coloured top which left her mid section exposed. A mini black skirt with black leggings with grey stripes. She had a grey chain over her skirt and had a few more grey chains on her black boots.

Her hair remained the same however grew longer and also had white wolf ears on her head. She had a white tail behind her. She also had some black bangles on her wrists.

Ruki wore a navy blue shirt with baggy pants. He had a grey jacket on and wore his causal shoes. He also a cross necklace like Gray's around his neck. He also had two white wolf ears and a white tail.

( Sorry, I sucked at describing Ruki's appearance. )

As for (Y/N), she wore a dark purple blouse with the back of it longer than the front. She also had armour like how Erza's armour is when normal. She had leggings and combat boots with gold chains.

Her armour had gold designs on it. She had a black bracelet with purple and gold designs on it on her wrist while wearing fingerless gloves and had a feather clip in her hair. She had light purple wolf ears and tail.

The twins quickly headed to their designated guilds to help out. (Y/N) arrived and was just in time to see a dragon about to eat a civilian.

" WOLF CLAW! "

(Y/N) jumped as her right hand changed into a wolf's paw with sharp nails and scratched the dragon's scales. The dragon roared as fire came out of its mouth.

Below them were Blue Pegasus guild members watching in awe.

'(Y/N) has grown super strong.' Hibiki thought as he calculated its movements.

" What do out think you're doing? Don't just stand there! " (Y/N) shouted as she dodged an incoming attack from the dragon.

" HOWL OF THE WOLVES! "

An ear piercing sound was heard from (Y/N)'s mouth which made the dragon in front of her to stumble while guild members covered their ears.

Immediately, taking advantage of the dragon's state she quickly jumped up into the air and shouted:

" WOLF BITE! "

Canines grew from her mouth as she bit down hard onto the dragon's scales which caused the scales to break and the dragon defeated.

She spat saliva out of her mouth the moment she landed on the ground.

" Help the civilians! " she shouted before running off.

She stopped at a house where there was a lady with a bad wound on her leg and two children with her. They were crying as the woman begged desperately for them to run.