Epilogue

~5 years later~

" Mama! Mama! Hurry up! I want to play with Kumi and wanna see the guild! " a five-year-old boy with white hair and dark brown eyes.

His mother, (Y/N) Lates, was carrying her two-year-old daughter and chuckled at her son.

" Just wait for your father, Hiiro. He'll be down soon. " (Y/N) smiled at her son as he was practically jumping around.

After (Y/N) and Hibiki married, they did it and five months later, they had Hiiro and soon, they also had their first daughter, Hina.

(Y/N) was wearing a knee-length blue dress and had her hair up in a ponytail with two strands of hair framing her face.

Finally, her husband, Hibiki Lates, came down with a few bags in hand

" Papa! Why you take long?! " Hiiro pouted and crossed his arms.

Hibiki chuckled and ruffled his hair while pecking (Y/N)'s cheek.

" We're gonna be late if you keep on pouting and won't be able to see Kumi." Hibiki teased his son as his cheeks flared up.

" L-Let's go! " Hiiro suddenly exclaimed and marched out of the door.

Both parents chuckled and went out to go to the guild.
*
" Ohaiyo, minna! " Hiiro ran into the guild and shouted.

" Ohaiyo, Hiiro. Hibiki, (Y/N) and Hina. " Mira smiled as she gave her eight-month-old daughter to Laxus who carefully cradled her.

" Auntie Mira! Where is Kumi? " Hiiro asked cutely with a finger on his chin and tilted his head.

" Kumi hasn't arrived yet, Hiiro. Just wait. What do you want to eat? " Mira smiled sweetly.

" I want mama's cooking! " Hiiro shouted happily as (Y/N) sighed and passed Hina to Hibiki as she went behind the bar and into the kitchen.

" Hai, hai, I'm making bacons and egg alright? "

" Yay! " Hiiro ran around the guild happily.

Soon, three plates of bacons and eggs were placed in front of Hiiro and Hibiki. (Y/N) sat on between the both of them and all three said together in unison,

" Thanks for the meal! " and dug in.

Right after eating, the guild doors swung open to see Natsu, Lucy and their twins, Nashi and Igneel. Behind them were Lisanna, Bickslow and their only child currently, Kumi.