Chapter 18 - On Our Way

Warning short chapter

(Y/N) was pacing around in the beach house. She couldn't stay still as Ruki texted David. The reply came immediately.

" Tch. He's making us walk all the way there? " Ruki grumbled.

" *Sigh* I hate this so much... " (Y/N) mumbled as she sat down beside her brother.

" *Sigh* He seriously don't trust us. He's threatening us if we bring other people, he'll kill Nee-san. " Ruki groaned and got up.

" Let's go now. " he started walking out of the door with (Y/N) behind him.

Their plan was very simple. Cana made everyone in the guild to be in cards and Makarov casted a spell on everyone so that they can hide their magic presence. The siblings will be carrying the cards but hiding them with their clothing.

(Y/N) was wearing s sleeveless red top with black jeans and brown boots. She wore black fingerless gloves and had her hair tied into a ponytail.

Ruki was wearing a black button up shirt with black jeans and black shoes. He also had a his black cape on. Both of them had daggers and other such blades attached to their belt.

" We're on our way, Nee-san. Don't worry. We're coming. " the twins thought in unison as they hurriedly walked to the meeting spot.

Meanwhile at David's lair~

Suki woke up in a dimly lit cell with her hands chained up over her head. Her position was a Y position. Her legs were dangling an inch above the floor.

She slightly pulled at the chains and it made a noise. She groaned internally as she heard footsteps coming towards her cell.

There stood a girl who looks very young and with lilac purple hair tied into low pigtails. Her eyes were also a lilac purple and she was clothed in lilac purple clothing.

" It's no use to pull on those chains

" It's no use to pull on those chains. They drained your magic so you're quite powerless at the moment. " she spoke in a monotone voice.

" I don't recall seeing you before. Who are you? " Suki questioned as she narrowed her eyes to the lilac purple clothed girl.

Before the girl could respond, a male voice chuckled.

" Of course you haven't seen her before. I created her. " David stepped out of the shadows and placed a hand on the girl's shoulder.

" This is Minori. As to how I created her, I didn't really create her whole body and that, I found her dead body and you could say 'resurrect' her into a demon. Although, she's not entirely demon, she's half demon and half human. " David explained as Suki narrowed her eyes.