Chapter 26 - Wedding

~1 year later~

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

" Are you nervous, (Y/N)? " Lucy asked as she adjusted my veil.

" Of course. Who wouldn't be on their wedding day? " I asked back as I looked at myself in the mirror.

That's right readers. Hibiki proposed to me a few months back and today's my wedding day.

A few months ago~

" Mira, have you seen Hibiki? He told me to wait for him in the guild but he's been gone for a while. Should I check up on him? " I asked Mira who was cleaning a glass with a cloth.

" Oh. That's right. He told me to give you this. " Mira smiled at me as she handed me a piece of paper.

Dear (Y/N),

I want to play with you for a bit so let's play hide and seek! You'll try to find me by using the clues I leave in the designated location. The clue will be like this piece of paper. This is the first clue. Go to where all six of used to hang out when we were kids. Hope you will catch me in the end~

Love,
Hibiki

I groaned as I stop up and waved goodbye to Mira. Seriously?! What is he thinking?! Playing hide and seek?! When I find him, I'm gonna pummel him to answer my questions. Anyways, the clue was to go to the place where all six of us used to hang out when we were kids. That would mean...the treehouse!
*
I finally reached the treehouse. This treehouse holds many dear memories of mine. We used to meet here and play all day until it was time to go home. Oh, how I miss those days.

I climbed up the ladder to the treehouse and found a clue on the door.

Dear (Y/N),

If you are reading this, then you must have remembered the treehouse didn't you? I'm happy you remembered! So, congratulations! The second clue is to go to where we all like to buy our necessary things.

Love,
Hibiki

Where we all like to buy out necessary things? Isn't it...the crowded market place where Nee-san went to buy food while we were playing and met Sting and Rogue?

I had no time to think. Just go base on my memories with everyone I know.
*
I was right! A vendor came up to me and gave me the third clue. Hibiki better show up soon or else I'll pummel him mercilessly for doing this hide and seek game all of a sudden.

Dear (Y/N),

We're almost finishing with the game of hide and seek. The third clue is to go where we all gathered for the first time.

Love,
Hibiki

Gathered for the first time? Does he mean six of us or what? Geez! Can't even give me a detailed clue! Ugh! Fine. I'll just have to go to the playground then.
*
" I'm...finally...here... " I panted as my hands were on my knees, gasping for breath.

I then remembered this was the exact same position I was in when I was a kid. There! I spotted the fourth clue on the sign saying 'Playground'.

Dear (Y/N),

After this clue, you only have one more clue left to get to find me. The fourth clue is to go where we met for the first time.