Chapter 7 - Grand Magic Games [4]

" This is the second day of the Grand Magic Games! Our first game is Chariots! "
*
" What was Natsu and Gajeel thinking when they heard the word 'chariots'? " Lucy asked disappointingly.

Natsu, Gajeel and even Sting were the last ones as they all had something in common. They all had motion sickness, one of the downfalls of being a dragon slayer.

" Why are you even moving forward when you can't even draw any power? " Sting asked cockily as the two members struggled to move forward.

" For our nakama... " Natsu said with determination.

" Huh? "

" Seven years...they waited for us...no matter what...the protected the guild for us...that's why...WE'RE STILL MOVING FORWARD! " Natsu cried out in determination while Gajeel smirked.

Both of them collapsed to the finish line. While they reached the finishing line, Sting dropped out of the race.

Natsu was in the infirmary after his battle. The next match was Toby from Lamia Scale and Blacksnake from Raven Tail. Blacksnake won the match as well ripped Toby's sock as it went 'missing' for three months.

The next match was very surprising. Bacchus from Quatro Cerberus versus Elfman.

" Bacchus? Isn't he the one who beat Cana last night? " (Y/N) asked with a frown.

" This is bad. " Ruki frowned as the two went to the centre of the arena.

Flashback~

" Eh? Someone's challenging me? " Cana asked with a smirk as she got off the counter.
*
" Unbelievable! "

" He drank Cana under the table! "

" Impossible! "

" I'm gonna take this as a trophy. " Bacchus said as he took Cana's bra and stumbled out.

End of Flashback~

" According to Erza, he's as strong as her. Elfman will have a hard time. "
*
Elfman was on one knee, panting heavily. (Y/N) can feel her blood boiling and her fists clenched. She couldn't take the sight of one of her guild mates to be beaten up like that.

" Elfman! Being beaten up like that is not a man! If you are a man, GET UP!" (Y/N) shouted.

" MAN!!! " Elfman shouted as he stood up and transformed into Lizardman.
*
" ELFMAN WON THIS MATCH! BACCHUS IS DOWN! " the crowd roared as Elfman defeated Bacchus.

In the infirmary...

" Daijobu, Elfman? " (Y/N) asked as she and her brother leaned against a wall.

Her sleeveless orange dress matched with her brother's orange button-up shirt and black jeans. Her hair held back by an orange ribbon which tied we hair in a low ponytail.

" Yeah and thanks for saying that. " Elfman smiled.

" Mondainai[1]. " she gave him an eye-closed smile.

Ruki and (Y/N) went back to their team's viewing area and spotted Mira and Jenny from Blue Pegasus in swimsuits and posing.

" Hentai[2]... " (Y/N) said loud enough for the rest of the team to hear.

" You don't mean... " Ruki's face turned into horror.

" Nii-san...is a big pervert. All of the men are who are swooning over this sight. " (Y/N) said emotionlessly.

" Gomenasai[3]! Gomenasai! Gomenasai! " Ruki kept in muttering under his breath as he kept on looking at the scene in front of him.

" (Y/N)~ "

(Y/N) looked up to see the First Master moreover Mavis. Her eyes gleamed as she held two types of swimsuits.

One which was a one piece black swimsuit and the other one was a two piece white bikini with light orange polka dots.

" I'm not doing it. " she said before Mavis could say anything.

" How mean! I haven't even say anything yet! " Mavis fake cry to get (Y/N) to do it.

" I'm still not doing it. "

" You're the only one who isn't there besides Kagura. " Mavis whined.

" D-Dakedo[4]...I hate showing too much skin. " (Y/N) confessed as a small blush crept onto her cheeks.

" Never mind about that! Even Lucy, Wendy and even Erza is there! So, let's go! "

Mavis dragged (Y/N) down there while using magic to make (Y/N) wear the  two piece bikini and letting her hair down.

" WOAH~! (Y/N) from Fairy Tail B is there! " the host exclaimed as all of the men screamed excitedly.

(Y/N) looked down and stood there, fidgeting. Not liking the attention that try are giving her.

'How dare they...' Ruki thought as he saw his sister looking slightly nervous and of course scared.

" Next, school swimsuits! "

Mira and Jenny used their transformation magic to change swimsuits for themselves and the others.

(Y/N) was wearing a dark navy blue one piece swimsuit with her hair held into a high ponytail.

" Swimsuits and high stockings! "

(Y/N) was back to wearing the bikini but with black stockings as well.

" Wedding dresses! Pick a guy partner and get out there! "

(Y/N) was wearing a white wedding dress with ruffles at the bottom. Her hair tied into a bun and two strands of her hair was braided and was clipped next to her bun. The veil reached her lower back and wore a silver tiara with blue gems.

Then, she felt someone took her hand and gave a reassuring squeeze to her. Ruki gave a genuine smile to her which calmed her down a bit.

He wore a white tuxedo and and his hair was the same and he held a white rose. He placed it in her hair and held onto his sister as she smiled and leaned into him, enjoying his comforting presence.

Then, Lamia Scale's Oba Babasama crashed the party. Everyone's excitement was washed away as they saw her in her swimsuit.

Slowly, everyone left as Mira and Jenny stayed where they were.

In the end, Mira won by transforming into her most powerful Satan soul form.

" Now, we have Yukino from Sabertooth versus Kagura from Mermaid Heel! "

" Before we start, may we have a bet? I would like to bet on my life. " Yukino said making the crowd gasp.

" If I win, you will belong to me. " Kagura said, going along with it.

—————————————————

[1] means No problem

[2] means Pervert

[3] means I'm sorry or sorry

[4] means But

For your information, reason why I do not go into detail for the other matches is because it does not include the main character I want

*EDITED*