Chapter 14 - Strike #1

Warning short chapter

It was the second day of the vacation. Girls were bombarding (Y/N) with questions on how did the 'date' go.

" Did he do anything romantic? "

" Did he kiss you? "

" Did he confess his love to you? "

Question after question was shot and finally (Y/N) broke.

" SHUT THE HELL UP! " she screamed.

The girls immediately went silently.

" I'm sorry. " (Y/N) quickly apologised.

" No, no, it is fine. " Mira waved off.

" It was just a movie and a simple dinner. Nothing else. " (Y/N) smiled.

" Aw, we placed bets on what he would have done. Like compliment you, confess his love, kiss or even hug you! " Levy wailed.

" Who bet on complimenting? "

" Me. " Wendy raised her hand.

" Looks like you won. He did compliment how I look. "

" No! " the other girls wailed and gave Wendy their money.

" What should we do today? " Lucy wondered.

" I know! Let's go to the arcade and then have a sleepover wait no-scratch that, it should be a girls day! " Mira spoke so fast that they only caught the words 'arcade' and 'girl's day'.

" Umm...okay? " the other girls replied to the excited Mira.

" Yes! Now, let's go to the arcade now! " Mira dragged the other girls to the arcade.
*
" I can't believe I lost! " Wendy sobbed.

" It's okay. We won it for you so take good care of it. " Mira handed Wendy a stuffed panda.

" Arigato! " Wendy's face lit up like a Christmas tree when she saw the panda.

" Now, we should stay at someone's hotel room. How about Lucy's and Levy's? " Mira suggested.

" Fine by me. " the two girls agreed.
*
" We don't have enough grub for all of us. " Erza stated when she saw the little food they have in their room.

" I'll buy some food. I'll be back soon alright? " Lucy volunteered.

" Alright, be careful! " the other girl shouted as Lucy left to go buy some food.
*
2 hours has passed and Lucy hasn't come back yet. It was already 5.49pm and she left at 3.37pm.

The girls went to the Natsu and Gray's room and knocked. The boys opened the door and saw the worries faces of the girls.

" What- "

" Lu-chan hasn't come back! " Levy wailed.

" What do you mean? " Natsu asked, worried for the blonde.

" She volunteered to buy some food for us two hours ago and hasn't come back!  We are worried for her! " Erza explained.

" I'm coming Luce! " Natsu shouted and ran off.

The others followed after him to find their blonde Stellar Mage.
*
It's been an hour since the search and no one has seen her yet...until...

" Oi! I smell bunny girl's scent! " Gajeel shouted.

" I smell her too! " Natsu and Wendy exclaimed.

They ran off and found themselves at an entrance to an alley way. All of their eyes widened at what they saw.

There in front of them, laid a very beaten up, bruised and half to death Lucy. Having blood trickling down from her mouth and other parts of her body.

" Luce! Stay with us! " Natsu ran towards her and cradled her fragile body in his arms.

" N-Na-Natsu...? " her voice was hoarse.

" Shh. Just stay awake okay? Wendy! " Wendy ran towards her and started working her magic.

Beside Lucy were a few bags with food inside and there was a note on one bag. (Y/N) picked it up and her eyes widened.

" R-Ruki...look at this. " (Y/N) handed the note to Ruki.

On the note was the two words, 'Strike 1'. To the naked eye, that was all you could see but to the twins, they could also see someone had signed of with the name 'David'.

This was just only the beginning out of all the three strikes.
----------------------------------------------
Sorry for the short chapter. There might be also a few short chapters ahead in the future. Sorry in advance. Anyways, thanks for reading. I'll try to update soon. Sayonara, minna!

*EDITED*