Chapter 23 - Death

" You're not fighting them...you're fighting me. " Suki growled menacingly.

" Heh? I didn't think you would able to break free from those chains but seeing your dear little imouto gonna die pissed you off, didn't it? " David said in a sing-song voice as they locked eyes.

It was as if time stood still and could only move again once someone makes a move.

While everyone watched Suki and David's glaring contest, a demon tried to stab Lisanna but was knocked out by Bickslow's babies.

Then, they started to fight again. You could hear them shouting out magic spells and such.

" (Y/N), Ruki, help them. I'm dealing with him, alone. " Suki ordered as she emphasised the word 'alone'.

" B-But- "

" Move! " Suki shouted as her siblings have her a worried look before going over to their guild mates.

" Gate of the ram! Aries! " Lucy shouted as Aries appeared.

" I'm sorry! "

" Aries! Use wool wall! "

" Hai! I'm sorry! Wool wall! " Aries hands had a ball of pink wool gathering between them and soon spread around three groups of demons who were now stuck in them.

Before they could escape, the others quickly attacked.

" ICE MAKE : CANNON! "

" REQUIP! "

" IRON DRAGON'S ROAR! "

The demons were quickly knocked out and the rest quickly moved on to the next group of demons.

" Arigato Aries. Close! Gate of the ram! Aries! " Lucy thanked Aries before she disappeared.

" I'm sorry. " Aries said before she disappeared.

" Eyes here, David. " Suki hissed as she caught David looking at the guild members of her siblings who were fighting the demons.

Then, Suki immediately raised her right leg and kicked David square on his jaw. And then uppercut the same spot on his jaw.

" Heh. Looks like I don't need to hold back. " David chuckled darkly and soon his whole skin turned dark blue while he grew horns and demon wings which had holes in the middle. His hands turned into claws while his feet had sharp nails.

Soon, both of them clashed. Having immense magic energy, they caused demons and the guild members to fly into the wall. Each time they clashed, it will be ten times stronger than Ruki's.

" SNOW BLIZZ- " Eve was cut off when a demon bumped into him which sent both of them flying into the wall.

" ARGH! " Ren shouted in pain when he was stabbed by a knife and then flew into a wall.

" I'm coming! " Wendy rushed to Ren's side and slowly pulled the knife out and started to heal his wound.

" You raised the demons power didn't you? " Suki clarified as they clashed again.

" How smart. Your guild mates are gaining the upper hand against my demons, so I just had to raise their power. " David smirked and then finally use his magic.

" Black orb. " he said normally.

Then, thousands of small black orbs surrounded Suki and shoot out black lasers. One hit her on the shoulder.