Chapter 20 - (Y/N) VS Akane

(Y/N) and Ruki immediately charged towards David but was held back by Akane and Shiro. Naomi stayed by David's side as Minori continued beating Suki.

All four of them weren't using magic but were fighting hand-to-hand combat. The guild members tried to help them but were held back as demons came into the room.

Hibiki glanced nervously and worriedly to (Y/N)'s demon state. No one knows about this side of them. Even Makarov and Macao.

" DEMON CLAW : ELEVEN STRIKES!" Ruki's claw glowed red and hit Shiro's stomach.

While Ruki was having maybe an easy victory, (Y/N) and Akane were at each other's throats.

Punch, punch, kick, punch, dodge, kick, kick, dodge, punch. Akane and (Y/N) had been fighting hand-to-hand combat, not using magic until...

" DEMON WING : DARK WIND! " (Y/N)'s only black demon wing started flapping rapidly, causing dark coloured hurricanes to appear everywhere near Akane.

Once the hurricanes died down, Akane's clothes were slightly ripped but she was still standing.

" Oh? " (Y/N) was slightly amused that Akane was still stranding and not on her knees. Then Akane started mumbling something.

She then stood up straight and shouted, " DEMON FORM : AKAONI! "

Akane started to change. Blood red markings started to appear on her skin and face. Her eyes turned pitch black. Her clothes changed into a custom black and red kimono dress. Her hair had orange streaks and had horns.

" Akaoni? " (Y/N) mumbled, confused

" You don't get it? Hahaha! It's simple. The name Akane means deep red and Akaoni means red demon. " Akane or now, Akaoni smirked.

" Tch. There's no difference if you are Akane or Akaoni. " (Y/N) states as she charged towards Akaoni.

Her hands had a navy blue coloured glow as she charged.

" Cancel. " Akaoni whispered and immediately the glow disappeared from her hands and she kicked (Y/N) to a wall.

" Pathetic! Even though I'm half demon, I'm more superior than you. What a loser. " she sneered as (Y/N) shakily stood up.

'Loser? No. Don't let it get to you, (Y/N). She's trying to provoke you. I can't let Zetsubo out of control. Think of good things. Good things. Good things.' (Y/N) said to herself as she was punched deeper into the wall by Akaoni.

Images of (Y/N)'s whole family together happy came into (Y/N)'s mind. Images of the guild, funny moments and of course...Hibiki.

" Come on! I know you still have some strength left! Hurry and defeat me so that you can go to your pathetic bloody and beaten up Nee-san! " Akaoni shouted at (Y/N) as she continuously punched and kicked (Y/N) into the wall deeper and deeper.

Then, as another punch was coming, Akaoni's fist was caught mid air by (Y/N) as she stood up with confidence.

" Demon form : Zetsubo " (Y/N) whispered as she started to transform.

Her hair has completely become purple with her eyes turning a dark blue. Her clothes changed into a a blue purple and black kimono dress. Her hair up in a ponytail and had horns as well. Two black demon wings sprouted from her back and a scythe appeared in her right hand.

" Zetsubo?! " Ruki and Suki shouted in unison in shock

" (Y/N)! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! YOU WILL LOSE CONTROL!!! " Suki shouted as she struggled against the chains that held her.

" (Y/N)!!! " Ruki shouted but was soon cut off as Ruki got tackled by Shiro.

" Daijobu. I can control Zetsubo. " (Y/N) spoke.

That was true. Usually, (Y/N)'s eyes would be pitch black like Akane's when Zetsubo takes over her body and goes out of control but her eyes were a dark blue instead of pitch black.

" (Y/N)...you've finally can control Zetsubo... " Suki mumbled as she stared at Zetsubo.

Zetsubo said as she glares at Akaoni.

" Zetsubo...despair, huh?...alright. Give me all that you've got! " Akaoni's eyes glowed and the two charged at each other.

" AHH! " the two demons clashed and the people and demons who were near them flew into the wall.

Thy were fighting hand-to-hand combat and if the clash, people and demons will fly into the wall.

" DEMON HANDS : SLASH! " Akane was able to land a few hits on (Y/N) but (Y/N) in Zetsubo form was stronger than Akaoni.

" I'm gonna finish this! " (Y/N) shouted as she made her hands into a X position in front of her as a black magic circle appeared beneath her and glowed immensely.

" DEMON ART NUMBER 3 : RAY OF DARKNESS! " a black beam of magic aimed straight towards Akaoni, leaving her no time to dodge.

" ARGH! " she screamed as it hit her causing an explosion and dust covered everywhere.

When, the dust cleared, there was a hole in the wall and Akaoni on top of a pile of rubble with bruises, cuts and some blood.

Zetsubo won and slowly turned back into (Y/N). Once she was (Y/N) again, she collapsed to her knees, panting heavily but smiled to give reassurance to her nakama that she was perfectly fine.
----------------------------------------------
This is the third chapter I've done today. Anyways, I'm tired after writing this chapter. Sorry if I describe the attacks weirdly. I don't know how to describe them so I just typed whatever I thought of. Hope you enjoy this chapter! Sayonara, minna!

*EDITED*