Running with the Devil

Once again I end up being pulled along the streetlight lit streets of LA, only this time, I'm with three attractive musicians rather than one and Duff leads the way whilst both Steven and Slash have an arm hooked around one of mine.
I study each man in the trio carefully as they walk briskly along the pavement (me having to jog to keep up with their long strides).

Slash: A somewhat shy man with gorgeous black curls, hiding the majority of his face, only parting slightly to give view of his lips which hold a cigarette, he is clad in tight denim jeans and a band t-shirt, like Duff, Slash wears a black leather jacket. He is a reasonably tall man, (unlike Duff), but is still around eight inches taller than my small self.

Steven: A smiley, childish blonde man, not as tall as Slash but still a good five inches taller than me, he strolls casually along with not a care in the world, a small smile resting on his tan face. The hand not hooked around my elbow taps a small beat on his leather clad thigh and I notice he wears only a tatty vest.

Steven catches me surveying him and smiles wide at me. "Like what you see short stuff?" He says somewhat like an adorable child.
His smile is contagious and I grin back, ignoring the short stuff comment I poke him in the rib earning a grunt from the man.
"I'm just wondering how you're not cold drummer boy." I state.
He looks down at himself realising only now that his arms are bare and he casually shrugs his shoulders.
"I guess I'm warm-blooded." He laughs.
"Or just hairy." I giggle shyly, only to be poked in the ribs as retaliation.
We look away from each other laughing at our antics to realise Duff has stopped walking and is pressing a buzzer bedside an apartment block door. We come to a halt behind him as a muffled voice comes over the speaker,
"Hello?"
"It's Duff, I've bought some friends over to meet you guys." Duff replies patiently.
"You have friends?" The man on the speaker replies jokingly.
"Izzy, just let us up". Duff replies slightly irritated by who I assume is Izzy, the guitarist he spoke about earlier. What kind of a name is Izzy for a dude?
A buzzing sound fills the air, followed by a click, Duff pulls the door open wide and signals for us to enter.
But then again. What kind of name is Slash or even Duff?

I follow the three men up so many sets of reaching the correct floor, we all stop to catch our breaths before Duff reaches a door reading the number '66'. Without knocking, he opens the door and strolls in. "Izzy, Axl, get your asses out here!" He calls. Earning himself a 'calm the fuck down' from a hallway to the left and a 'coming dickhead' from what I guess is the kitchen.
"Sit down, make yourselves at home." Duff states as he plops down on the corner of the only couch, Slash and Steven follow suit, plopping down beside him, leaving me to either stand here awkwardly or sit on the couch arm beside Slash.

Duff catches my hesitation and pats his lap, indicating me to sit down there. I tentatively step towards him and I'm shocked when he grabs me by the hips and pulls me down so I sit comfortably with the left side of my body against his warm chest, at an angle where I can see the whole room from the corner.
I feel my face burning and Slash and Steven giggle like five-year olds, I can see Duff smirking from the corner of my eye.
"Um....thanks Duff." I murmur nervously.
"Quite alright sexy Lexi." He whispers close to my ear, his breath hitting my cheek and causing me to shiver. My face burns even hotter from his comment.

"Right! What do you want Duffers." A gruff voice calls as a familiar red-head and hungover guitarist enter the small room. Both unaware of the amount of people present, not even caring that a bunch of strangers occupy their home.
"Jeffrey? William?" I whisper just loud enough for everyone to hear me.
Both of their heads snap up and to my direction as they gawk at me with jaws dropped. Everyone in the room stares at me making me squirm under the pressure of their gazes. Duff grunts and I remember I'm still sitting on him, I jump to my feet and stand there staring back at the two men embarrassed, don't they recognise me?

Jeffrey is the first one to snap out of the daze everyone was in as he launches over to me, wrapping his slender arms around my small body and squeezing me close to his chest. "I've missed you Terror."
He says happily.
I'm then pulled from Jeffrey's grip and pulled into Williams warm embrace.
"Why are you here Alexis."
Tears spring to my eyes and I hug back one of the two only people I trust.
By now, Slash, Steven and Duff, stare at us confused until I speak up shyly, lifting my head from Will's chest.
"I missed my brothers."

There you have it guys. Alexis has been reunited with her brother and best friend. But how long will the happy reunion last? And is Duff still going to be her charming knight in shining armour after finding out that Alexis' brother and best friend, is actually his guitarist and singer? This is also the beginning of Guns N Roses. The year is 1985.